Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 05:41 PM

646 posts, read 394,075 times

Advertisements

why do liberals support a woman's right to choose, but disrespect a man's right to choose. I am shocked that anyone that would call themselves a conservative would think otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
It is stupidity such as this that gives Conservatives a bad name. No one needs to fight for the rights of straight White males...they are not being treated unfairly. Furthermore, being tolerant of gays or people that are not "straight white males" does not mean that a person hates "straight white males." What do you hope to accomplish by posting something like this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 05:42 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,395,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by independentsucka View Post
and that has to do with the topic how?
Well you asked about about any straight white males being liberals and I gave you 2 reasons as to why I fit the criteria you gave and am modestly liberal.

1. I'm heathen
2. I am an aspiring lawyer.

You then said something about lawyers not being well liked by anyone.

I then said at least liberals have not been declaring war on torts (a huge part of many lawyers' livelihoods)

you then said

Quote:
no. liberals would never declare war. not sure what your point is though. republicans never declared war either.
to which I replied with my explanation.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:44 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,909 times
Quote:
wow. you are the extreme of the extreme. yeah, the man has the choice to have sex. so does the woman.
Sorry you have a hard time accepting the fact that men don't have abortion rights, so it really isn't possible to defend rights they (we) don't have.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 09-17-2010 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 09-17-2010, 05:45 PM

do you know the answer to this question? 2+2? I'm kinda doubting it. I truly pity you. anyone who aspires to be a lawyer, sweet jesus christ. I truly feel sorry for you. good luck in life. good luck going through life knowing that every single person outside your family hates you and has no respect for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Well you asked about about any straight white males being liberals and I gave you 2 reasons as to why I fit the criteria you gave and am modestly liberal.

1. I'm heathen
2. I am an aspiring lawyer.

You then said something about lawyers not being well liked by anyone.

I then said at least liberals have not been declaring war on torts (a huge part of many lawyer's livelyhoods)

you then said

to which I replied with my explanation.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:47 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,395,835 times
Quote:
do you know the answer to this question? 2+2? I'm kinda doubting it. I truly pity you. anyone who aspires to be a lawyer, sweet jesus christ. I truly feel sorry for you. good luck in life. good luck going through life knowing that every single person outside your family hates you and has no respect for you.
Look if you cannot understand people basing their ideology in part on where their livelihood may come from I pity you. By the way most of my friends like the idea of potentially knowing an attorney.

I just think

1. You don't like my choice of profession.
2. You don't like the idea of a straight, white modestly liberal guy.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:47 PM

no, I accept it, but I classify it as left wing hatred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Sorry you have a hard time accepting the fact that men don't have abortion rights, so it really isn't possible to defend rights they (we) don't have.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:54 PM

lawyer. end of discussion. the entire world hates you, while only most people hate me. I don't need your pity kiddo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Look if you cannot understand people basing their ideology in part on where their livelihood may come from I pity you. By the way most of my friends like the idea of potentially knowing an attorney.

I just think

1. You don't like my choice of profession.
2. You don't like the idea of a straight, white modestly liberal guy.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:55 PM

281 posts, read 447,011 times
I'm just wondering OP, sincerely, did you enjoy any kind of formal education?

Old 09-17-2010, 05:57 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,645 times
Quote:
Speak for yourself, please. For myself, I have a lot of respect for someone who would spend so much time in school to do something they feel passionate about. Whether that be for a medical degree or a law degree. Or any other degree. Someone would only lose my respect if they misused that degree in some way.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:58 PM

unfortunately. I was educated in the best public school district in the US, and some private schools. I have a question for you. do you have anything to add other than hate? you are proving my point. I am a straight, white male, and you are hating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
I'm just wondering OP, sincerely, did you enjoy any kind of formal education?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies