Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 10:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Eh, there's always masturbation. It's safe, both in terms of disease and avoiding pregnancy.
Haven't you heard? She's opposed to that as well. Peruse this forum and you'll see.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:13 PM

93 posts, read 130,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Judging from her personality, given the opportunity, I'd leave her chaste.
I think her problem is that no one has made her climax. I think we should be blaming her lame boyfriends. All she needs is one hour of good sex and she will completly change her mind. I feel bad for who ends up with her. The sex is gong to be horrible!

Old 09-27-2010, 10:14 PM

767 posts, read 489,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Haven't you heard? She's opposed to that as well. Peruse this forum and you'll see.
If you can't have sex, and you can't masturbate, how the hell do you satisfy your basic needs. For all practical purposes, you are f@cked, no pun intended.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:39 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Yeah Tea Partiers keep talking.......All some of the Dems have to do is sit back and and eat some popcorn. Her her opponent doesn't have to say a single thing.

Seriously did Tea Party members actually research this lady?
Or was it just

O'Donnell: Hate Voters! I hate Obama, more then the other guy! Thats all you need to know!

Tea Partier: Yeah! She hates Obama! That what we want in office we don't even need to know her background! The republican running against her may have years of experience, but this lady has been endorsed by Sarah "BOOM BOOM YA BETCHA Mama Grizzley" Palin.

--------
And now we have a Anti Sex, Witch running for office. I wonder what else we will learn about this "Candidate."
That is such a good name for her! You made me laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies