Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 01:39 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,531,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
First powell, now whitman? Republicans love those illegals!
As do them Dems they wanna make them instant Americans!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 01:53 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,877,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

Yes and now that they can turn an employer in as a path to citizenship I won't be suprised to see much more of this. Another Obama policy against business owners and the American people as he panders for votes.

I hope this woman is charged with perjury and deported if it is true that she had DL and SSN. Won't happen, because it would be defending an American citizen, but hey, that's an American Dream.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:59 PM

25,856 posts, read 20,798,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Sorry I can't stream the video. Is this the crux of her issue? She was here illegally, was employed, and NOW she's complaining? I'm confused. I'm a Democrat and already even I don't get what this woman is trying to do other than embarrass Whitman
Yeah, this reeks big time. Where was this woman last year or the year before?
I'm no fan of Meg Whitman's but, this sounds like opportunism pure and simple.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:00 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,874,131 times
Quote:
'Explosive allegations' to be leveled against Whitman

‘Explosive allegations’ may rock CA race – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I wonder if she was beating the nanny. Just dirty election smear tactics to bring down the opponent by Jerry Brown.

Typical.

This is why I hate elections.
The scandal seems to be she fired her when she found out she was here illegally.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:01 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,250,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Allred, huh?

And nobody thinks the timing is suspicious? I wonder what they promised her - a path to citizenship maybe?
Probably eye liner and lipshtick.

Was this in a sanctuary city?

Old 09-29-2010, 02:10 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,855,810 times
Quote:
Mccain is in office? The king of all pro-illegals is Ronald "blanket amnesty" Reagan, and don't ever forget that

Old 09-29-2010, 02:12 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,021,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
And with Gloria Allred in the mix..it goes beyond mild stench. Didn't she pull the same crap with Arnold Schwarznegger? Charges of sexual harassment just before the election; charges that were dismissed.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:13 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,559,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Mccain is in office? The king of all pro-illegals is Ronald "blanket amnesty" Reagan, and don't ever forget that

LMAO..you are soooo right...How the anti-immigrant crowd forget about the last administration (cough cough not Democrat) that with the stroke of the pen, legalized millions....hmmm was it for votes then?

Old 09-29-2010, 02:28 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,470,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

Yeah, this woman clearly has an agenda. I can't stand Gloria Allred. She takes advantage of, and exploits people to serve her own purposes. I just hope this doesn't backfire and cost Brown an honest win.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:30 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,250,238 times
Ms. Whitman is on Neil Cavuto's show on Fox at this moment. Ms. Whitman has stated that this is a gimmick led by Allred and that the slave Nicki is being manipulated. She had never expected the slave was an illegal, that the slave had used an employment agency, filled out a 1099 and used a California driver's license.

Also, that in 2009 (I'm not sure of date), Nicki finally reported to Whitman that she was not a legal and that she used forged documents. Whitman states she let her go and Nicki never came back.

I'll guess we'll get the translation later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies