Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 04:51 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,530,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid2001 View Post
The link is Rush Limbaugh's own site, feel free to use the old "out of context" argument.
Several threads on same topic and were closed. Fact. Nothing out fo context there.
Personal issues against Rush seem to be common with far lefties.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:23 AM

563 posts, read 518,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
YEP The President has a bc.
Oh, you've seen it?

Old 10-04-2010, 08:28 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I was born in 1932 and for some reason when I needed a birth certificate to join the US Army all it took was the request to my state people. That was in 1954. I guess things have changed a whole bunch since the 30s, at least in the backward state of Kansas.
And your point is? Obama has posted his Hawaii-issed BC, which the governor verified, on the internet.

Old 10-04-2010, 08:45 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Straight from Rush Limbaugh's website. Can't accuse the source of being biased or out of context.

What's the Difference Between God and Obama?
LOL

That is a classic liberal tweak by Rush.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:15 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,535,238 times
I really don't know why I'm wasting time with this silly thread, but here it goes:

Regardless of what you may think of President Obama, he IS legally qualified to be President;

1. He has access to the highest levels of classified information that this nation posesses. HE withstood a background check that would've disqualified him if there had been ANY doubt of his eligibility for that access.

2. Does ANYONE in their right mind think that the Bush administration, the Republican party OR the Clintons would've not dug in hard if there had been ANY doubt about his citizenship or birth? If you know anything about politics, you'll know THAT'S true!

How 'bout let's all move onto some serious issues...

Old 10-04-2010, 09:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Straight from Rush Limbaugh's website. Can't accuse the source of being biased or out of context.

What's the Difference Between God and Obama?
you gota admit, it is pretty funny . I have never taken these jokes or comments too seriously and neither should you.

Nita

Old 10-04-2010, 09:21 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I just love it when the RWNJs quote that big, fat, greasy, "cigar" sucking drug addict as if it's the Gospel.
Lightren up, no one is taking this that seriously. As for the drug addict part, get a life. I hope no one in your family ever has to depend on pain killers over a long period of time. They are very addictive. My heart goes out to those who do get hooked and my heart goes out more to those who get hooked and can admit it..But there are people like you that choose to be judgemental cause you are so above doing anything wrong or getting hooked on anything.

Nita

Old 10-04-2010, 10:27 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
None of the above is a birth certificate.
Wrong again, Ranger.

# 1 is absolutely, by definition and law, a birth certificate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock
I want the photostat of the original HANDWRITTEN DOCUMENT from the hospital like ALL of us who were born in the 1960's have.
And I want to win the lottery. Life is just filled with little disappointments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock
It must be signed by the doctor and have Barry's footprints on the back. Anything less is a fraud.
If you claim to have a birth certificate with your footprints on it... guess what? You don't.

You've got a hospital souvenir. It's of no more legal value than that little hula girl dashboard ornament you bought at that burger bar in Minneapolis.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:05 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Lightren up, no one is taking this that seriously. As for the drug addict part, get a life. I hope no one in your family ever has to depend on pain killers over a long period of time. They are very addictive. My heart goes out to those who do get hooked and my heart goes out more to those who get hooked and can admit it..But there are people like you that choose to be judgemental cause you are so above doing anything wrong or getting hooked on anything.

Nita

It's not that anyone is necessarily being judgmental of addicts; it's that Rush Limbaugh spoke disparagingly about people addicted to drugs and said there should be draconian punishments for them, while at the same time he was fiending for painkillers just as badly. To me that is hypocritical and reprehensible.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:27 PM

563 posts, read 518,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post
I really don't know why I'm wasting time with this silly thread, but here it goes:

Regardless of what you may think of President Obama, he IS legally qualified to be President;

1. He has access to the highest levels of classified information that this nation posesses. HE withstood a background check that would've disqualified him if there had been ANY doubt of his eligibility for that access.

2. Does ANYONE in their right mind think that the Bush administration, the Republican party OR the Clintons would've not dug in hard if there had been ANY doubt about his citizenship or birth? If you know anything about politics, you'll know THAT'S true!

How 'bout let's all move onto some serious issues...
And on the same hand, if he is legit, it shouldn't be such a big deal to show it. But it is his world and game right now. Can't blame me, I didn't vote for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies