Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 11:20 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times

Advertisements

Our men and women in uniform are being denied their vote by the states of Illinois and NY in their election boards' failure to get overseas ballots mailed on time. Meanwhile in WA state illegal aliens are canvasing for Democrats courtesy the Unions, George Soros, and the TIDES Foundation.

Where is the outrage? Are these just the first layers of fraud when the onion is peeled back? Is this election too late to salvage with any credibilty and put integrity back tinto the election processs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2010, 11:21 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
There seems to be silent approval.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:22 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Why? Aren't they going the way you'd like for them to go?

Old 10-22-2010, 11:23 PM

160 posts, read 790,036 times
Wont matter. Dems are gonna get crushed.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:26 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You think it's fair and legal to withhold ballots from the military ?

Old 10-22-2010, 11:29 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
As long as the Republican votes for withheld which are most likely the majority of votes cast from soldiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Our men and women in uniform are being denied their vote by the states of Illinois and NY in their election boards' failure to get overseas ballots mailed on time. Meanwhile in WA state illegal aliens are canvasing for Democrats courtesy the Unions, George Soros, and the TIDES Foundation.

Where is the outrage? Are these just the first layers of fraud when the onion is peeled back? Is this election too late to salvage with any credibilty and put integrity back tinto the election processs?
I think this may have something to do that soldiers are predisposed to vote Republican most of the time. I smell fraud going on as well

Old 10-22-2010, 11:33 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,055,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

Yes, illegal immigrants are canvasing out here in Washington...however I see nothing wrong with that providing they make it known that they are illegal, and they are not mistakenly allowed to vote.

I do however think it wrong to urge legal Hispanics not to vote, courtesy of the Republican group, Latinos for Reform.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:36 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So you dont care if there is fraud provided its being done by your side? What an odd position..

Old 10-22-2010, 11:37 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Yes, illegal immigrants are canvasing out here in Washington...however I see nothing wrong with that providing they make it known that they are illegal, and they are not mistakenly allowed to vote.

I do however think it wrong to urge legal Hispanics not to vote, courtesy of the Republican group, Latinos for Reform.
You dont see anything wrong with individuals not allowed to vote, trying to influence voters? Whats the matter, they couldnt find enough unemployed americans to canvas?

Old 10-22-2010, 11:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Don't ask me what i think! hek no i do not, our Military Men and Women are out there fighting for us, are away from their friends and family for some time, and some will never come back, trying to protect us. Do i think they have a right to vote, you gosh darn beta i do. Have illegals been know to vote, you beta they have hel- no i do not feel they have a right to vote, but with one party there is so much voter fraud and intimidation going around that is unreal, that i don't think is fair. Sorry but it is time that we Citizens start opening our mouths widely, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, they all open their mouths very wide, and so many have the tendancy to be sucked in usually i am ok even if the opposit party makes it, with others, i have never been so upset as i am with this here administration and this President, who seems not to remember those elegant words put upon us seems so long ago. About NEW POLITICS COMING TO D.C. partisian politics, and politics for the people. Bull this change, is not the change that is going to get this economy back on track, i sometimes think that Obama, does what obama does, and to hek with everyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies