Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 10:17 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
I am beginning to see in automobiles signs reading "Impeach Obama," through the streets of New York City. What do you make out of this? Do you think it may have to do with his most recent trip costs?
I would say that they are probably stupid people, especially considering his trip costs turned out to be a bunch of bogus bull anyway. There's no reason to impeach him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 10:20 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,998,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
The cost thing is not really a big thing, even the commentators on Fox agree on that.

Impeach Obama? Why? did he bow down to somebody else now? He's not worth spending the money on the impeachment proceedings.. One term kick him out, send him back to Africa.
Fixed

Old 11-05-2010, 10:23 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,998,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I am with you that political bumper stickers are tacky, but I can't help but to pull up beside the person and see if the person looks like what I would expect them to look like based on their bumper sticker...they usually do.
Funny you mention that.

Republicans are usually handsome & beautiful.

Democrats are ugly, drug using, minorities, gays & lesbians.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:35 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Funny you mention that.

I see you are from the rose capital of the world. That must be where you got your glasses. You don't actually know very many democrats do you?

Old 11-05-2010, 10:37 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Funny you mention that.

How old are you? If you are representative of Republicans, surely we're doomed and that Africa statement you made is perpetuating a stereotype about the right, the same one that cost Angle Nevada. Don't waste your time typing the usual BS about being PC or playing the race card either, it doesn't give your racist remark a pass no matter how many times you repeat it. I bet you are one of those people who keeps saying that Obama is the most divisive president in history. It is behavior like yours along with the lies and negative attitude on the far right that is creating division. People that call themselves patriots, all the while pointing the finger at others calling them unAmerican while they spread lies are some of the most unAmerican people ever. If you cared anything about this country, you wouldn't make racist or idiotic remarks like the ione above.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:39 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Impeach him for what? A bunch of new lies whipped up by right wing blogs and dittoheads?
Allowing this country to be overrun by illegals and not doing anything to stop it. Instead he fights one of his OWN states Arizona. Helllo!

Old 11-05-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Allowing this country to be overrun by illegals and not doing anything to stop it. Instead he fights one of his OWN states Arizona. Helllo!
He is also Muslim and not from this country. Lets impeach for that too while we are making inane statements.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:46 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Translation: Obama should be impeached because he doesn't hate Mexicans as much as I do.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:52 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
I am beginning to see in automobiles signs reading "Impeach Obama," through the streets of New York City. What do you make out of this? Do you think it may have to do with his most recent trip costs?
What I make out of this is you can find virtually anything in NYC, other than that, not much.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietzschean gangsta View Post
translation: Obama should be impeached because he doesn't hate mexicans as much as i do.
rflao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies