Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 01:16 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,174,225 times

Advertisements

I just don't understand why any of this is good? These are just spending bills. Every single one of them. If this is what people are cheerful for, no wonder why this country has no hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2010, 01:41 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Seems to me has done or is doing everything he said he was going to do. heres a list.
Brown Man Thinking Hard: 100 Accomplishments of President Barack Obama

Old 11-25-2010, 06:06 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,981,825 times
Obama is doing a Great job, considering he inherited this mess from the Conservatives. Why should we vote for that party?

With Obama at the wheel, we also avoided the Great Depression 2.

Old 11-25-2010, 06:34 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Obama is doing a Great job, considering he inherited this mess from the Conservatives. Why should we vote for that party?

Actually FORMER senator O of Congress, inherited what HE and other democrats helped create as those same democrats were in charge for two years before his inauguration. He campaigned for his party's leadership for nearly two years before winning.

These same democrats ran FROM his support in there reelection bids in the mid-terms.

It was in the news.....

Old 11-25-2010, 06:40 AM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Actually FORMER senator O of Congress, inherited what HE and other democrats helped create as those same democrats were in charge for two years before his inauguration. He campaigned for his party's leadership for nearly two years before winning.

These same democrats ran FROM his support in there reelection bids in the mid-terms.

It was in the news.....
Funny how these facts are continually ignored by his bobble headed followers.
It's as if they believe Obama was beamed down from a spaceship into the White House and has no legislative past.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:12 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,441 times
Quote:

Really? Well then I should overlook the 35 FORECLOSED homes in my neighborhood and tell my numerous friends that are our of work that this really isn't that bad? and that the unemployment is still at 9.6% but the government is doing a great job? Wow humerous...

Old 11-25-2010, 07:22 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,928,844 times
Quote:

Wow!!! Talk about bobble-headed, koolaid guzzling followers.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:25 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
I'm so glad for him.

Without his "accomplishments", the dems would still be in power.

Keep up the good work!

Old 11-25-2010, 07:28 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,928,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Seems to me has done or is doing everything he said he was going to do. heres a list.
Brown Man Thinking Hard: 100 Accomplishments of President Barack Obama
OK...I read it. The blogger says he wants to commit a felony by smashing Brett Bairs head with a "2x4".

SERIOUSLY??? What a load of garbage propogated by the kind of mentality and rabble that got this minor president elected.

Obama has been weighed....tried....and found unwanted by America.

Next?

Old 11-25-2010, 07:41 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,079,157 times
Quote:

Good grief. I hope you will realize how wrong you are and go back and study the actual facts of what brought us here. It WAS NOT the Conservatives!

But then, once again I have to think that my fellow Americans cannot be that stupid, ignorant and uninformed, so I must once again suspect spin and game playing, since the Dems for the past 4 years they have been in charge have blocked all attempts to correct the obviously coming burst of the housing bubble if action were not taken (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were the largest contributors), BO for the last 2 years plus the fact that since President Bush was elected (1990...he sent at least 7 requests to Congress to straighten up the growing problem before it exploded) the Conservatives never had enough votes in the Senate to stop the Dems from blocking anything they didn't want to happen, thus, the Dems are responsible for blocking corrective action.

As soon as everyone takes the time to learn the facts, maybe, just maybe, we can trust the voters to do what is right. The 2008 election that brought us BO was a disaster of very ignorant voting.

Last edited by lorrysda; 11-25-2010 at 08:10 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies