Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
150 million? That's all?

I would think, based on the polling that has been done in the muslim world, a LOT more than that are sympathetic to terrorists and the tactics and methods they use.
I think you are right. And I'm really disappointed in Glenn that he could be so wrong!!!

Like I said: Double that figure, you might be closer to the truth.

What scares me is that a lot of them our in our colleges and universities! Glenn played a clip on his show a while back of an exchange between David Horowitz and a Muslim woman student in San Diego. It was chilling how this "woman" (I wouldn't give her the dignity of being human) responded to David Horowitz questioning. She tried to dodge the central question as to whether she supported HAMAS; in the end, she admitted it. I was in total shock. But not surprised. We simply MUST get them out of our colleges and universities. Why should we be teaching the enemy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2018, 06:51 PM

294 posts, read 219,782 times
If the civilized world was being fearful over what muslims did centuries ago it could be called islamophobia. When we are commenting on the bloodshed that occurs on a daily basis wherever muslims reside it is
islamo-observation. They are not spreading around the world with any intention of assimilating.
Their book commands them to conquer and kill, there is no other option. No sane person should be comfortable with their presence in western society.

Old 12-03-2018, 06:57 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Glen Beck says 150 million Muslim are terrorists (Glenn Beck, CNN, claims)

Yet, radicalized right wing nutjobs are the biggest single terrorist threat in our country and he ignores that. The man has no credibility.

Old 12-03-2018, 09:16 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
He's probably estimating a bit low. The claim is based on the surveys of Muslims that show the percentages that agree with the statement that its okay to use violence against infidels or those who "insult the prophet" and other such terroristic BELIEFS.

Plus their holy book is basically a terrorist instruction manual, with more than 100 exhortations to religious violence.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:22 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Europe, France in particular, is going to start finding this out first hand in the very near future.

Old 12-04-2018, 12:24 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Europe, France in particular, is going to start finding this out first hand in the very near future.
The French are too stupid and cucked to live. They have chosen to commit national, cultural, and genetic suicide by allowing themselves to be colonized by hostile foreigners.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:53 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
I would say the full 1/3 of the Worlds Muslims that practice Female genital mutilation could easily be categorized as Terrorists against baby girls

Old 12-04-2018, 07:56 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhound View Post
WTF is a potential terrorist?

So I guess that means all American males over the age of 15, are POTENTIAL rapists??

Sure.............................................. .................

You betcha.....Steve
Well, if an American can join the military at a certain age - and serve until a certain age - and possibly go overseas and do the bidding of our government whether right, legal or not.......

Isn't that potential too?

This sounds like ancient times where every male of a certain age was axed just to make sure.

Meanwhile, Beck's media empire went broke and Mark Levin just got it for about a penny on the dollar.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:58 PM

I think we all agree that Fundie religion - any which preach that dying for a cause gets you into good graces - is inherently dangerous.

We Americans would never kill people for trade or for resources or for their beliefs. Never.
(What is the body count now?)......

Old 12-04-2018, 08:05 PM

Might be a good time to quote the great General LeMay:

"There are no innocent civilians. It is their government and you are fighting a people, you are not trying to fight an armed force anymore. So it doesn't bother me so much to be killing the so-called innocent bystanders."

"My solution to the problem would be to tell [the North Vietnamese Communists] frankly that they've got to draw in their horns and stop their aggression or we're going to bomb them into the Stone Age. And we would shove them back into the Stone Age with Air power or Naval power—not with ground forces."
(he meant nukes....on a country and people that did nothing to us).

"When the Russians had aquired (through connivance and treachery of Westerns with warped minds) the atomic bomb - and yet still didn't have any stockpile of the weapons. That was the era when we might have destroyed Russia completely and not even skinned our elbows doing it."
(he is advocating for vast nuke first strikes on Russia)....

"We went over there and fought the war and eventually burned down every town in North Korea anyway, someway or another, and some in South Korea too.… Over a period of three years or so, we killed off — what — twenty percent of the population of Korea as direct casualties of war, or from starvation and exposure?"
(you wonder why North Korea is so screwed up....there it is!)....

Ah, the peaceful nations and religions of the world. I'm so pleased we have them to offset the muslims!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies