Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 02:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

This is beautiful. She lays it out and blows to smithereens the liberal "narrative" on the Iraq invasion, the reasons for it and the intelligence behind the decision.

Condoleezza Rice Schools Katie Couric on Why U.S. Invaded Iraq | NewsBusters.org

This woman would make a formidable presidential candidate.

Here is the full interview;

http://www.cfr.org/publication/23551...ex-Couric-Iran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 03:10 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
That was great

Old 12-12-2010, 03:12 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Why on earth would a liberal such as Couric even sit down with someone with the intelligence of Rice?

There is not one liberal media person who could hang with her.

What was Couric thinking?

She made Couric look like a total fool.

Rice is way too smart for any liberal to be asking questions.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:16 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,958,589 times
SCHOOLED must be in the eye of the beholder. Couric owned Rice. Rice was dodging and weaving. The best Rice could come up with was that Saddam "had had" WMD and might pursue them in the future. She concedes that her intelligence was wrong and Saddam did not have WMD but dodges the question that if knowing that she would still approve of an invasion.

Rice is damaged goods and lost any credibility and ability to be a presidential candidate by being Cheney & Bush's stooge.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:26 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
I'm not sure who Couric humiliated most, Rice or Palin!

Old 12-12-2010, 03:33 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I'm not sure who Couric humiliated most, Rice or Palin!
^ wouldnt expect anything less from the left

Did you even watch that video? To think that interview was anywhere near Palins is out there.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:35 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
SCHOOLED must be in the eye of the beholder. Couric owned Rice. Rice was dodging and weaving. The best Rice could come up with was that Saddam "had had" WMD and might pursue them in the future. She concedes that her intelligence was wrong and Saddam did not have WMD but dodges the question that if knowing that she would still approve of an invasion.

Rice is damaged goods and lost any credibility and ability to be a presidential candidate by being Cheney & Bush's stooge.
Did you watch the snippet? She conceded no such thing, but articulated the preponderance of the evidence from around the WORLD, agreed that he did in fact have WMD.

She totally blew to smithereens the leftist "talking points" that couric was using.

She completely and totally shot to hell the premise that couric started with, stopped her cold and schooled her on the factual information.

She is one impressive individual - tough, articulate, smart as a whip and I think she also schooled obama too the last time she visited the WH.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:47 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Until some hero(ine) of the NeoConfused 'blows to smithereens' the PBS documentary Bush's War, the NeoConfused will continu to own the Iraq debacle.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:55 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Rice is an intellegent, educated, classy lady. I would love to see her in a big position within our Government again.

Katie Couric is the biggest idiot left wing media chump that I have ever seen. I never liked her and honestly have to say she makes my skin crawl just listening to her voice and watching her facial expressions.

Rice led the interview and put Couric right in her place. Couric came away from that interview looking worse than I have ever seen her.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:01 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is beautiful. She lays it out and blows to smithereens the liberal "narrative" on the Iraq invasion, the reasons for it and the intelligence behind the decision.

Condoleezza Rice Schools Katie Couric on Why U.S. Invaded Iraq | NewsBusters.org

This woman would make a formidable presidential candidate.

Here is the full interview;

HBO History Makers Series with Condoleezza Rice (Video) - Council on Foreign Relations
Maybe Couric should have asked Condi why the hell we didn't invade Iran, Pakistan, North Korea, and any of the other hostile nations that did also have real evidence of weapons of mass destruction. I feel so safe now that Saddam is no longer in power - this decade-long occupation has really been great for America's deficit and esteem around the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies