Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 05:24 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,926,065 times

Advertisements

I consider myself a middle of the road type. Can vote for a dem or repub. Can get behind dem or repub issues. I disagree with Rush on the majority of things, but agree with him on some.

Those that say he is some rambling talentless idiot though are jealous in my opinion and only think with the heart, and not with the brain.

He is very talented, and I know why they paid him 250 mill to keep him on. He is very flamboyant which makes him more entertaining then other hosts ive heard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 05:27 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,201,005 times
Rush Limpballs is nothing but a blowhard jerk....

Old 12-21-2010, 05:32 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,403,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
I consider myself a middle of the road type. Can vote for a dem or repub. Can get behind dem or repub issues. I disagree with Rush on the majority of things, but agree with him on some.

Those that say he is some rambling talentless idiot though are jealous in my opinion and only think with the heart, and not with the brain.

He is very talented, and I know why they paid him 250 mill to keep him on. He is very flamboyant which makes him more entertaining then other hosts ive heard.
It takes talent to tell lies and be a hypocrite and keep millions of people listening to you.

Never have said that Limbaugh wasn't talented, he is a gifted salesman. To me, he's somewhere between an ambulance chasing lawyer, and a used cars salseman.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:41 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,926,065 times
you dont have to agree with him to like him though. his style is very refreshing in my opinion.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:42 PM

49 posts, read 25,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post

Rush takes a bit of getting used to, but he is a national treasure. Yes, there are people that refer to him as a "blowhard" or a "jerk", but they are just projecting themselves.

Listen to what he says, learn how he analyzes things, and soon you will discovered just how bad things are and are getting. He teaches you what to know, and how to think - how to see past the masquerade.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:43 PM

956 posts, read 1,114,792 times
Pay me the amount of money you're paying him and I will spew semi-fascist rhetoric for a living...

Old 12-21-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
It takes talent to tell lies and be a hypocrite and keep millions of people listening to you.

Never have said that Limbaugh wasn't talented, he is a gifted salesman. To me, he's somewhere between an ambulance chasing lawyer, and a used cars salseman.
And now the facts. Rush is "audited" by outside fact-checkers, as well as the majority of the media. Rarely is he in error, and he corrects himself. Those that say he lies or tells lies are, most likely, projecting.

Rush is a God-send and a national treasure, and my mentor since 1989.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by africanboy View Post
Pay me the amount of money you're paying him and I will spew semi-fascist rhetoric for a living...
No doubt you would. Heck, your probably do it now for free.

Thank God, Rush isn't like you, though, and sticks to the facts in the greatest of all-american traditions.

You really should back away from facism - it's bad for you as millions of dead Germans and Italians can attest.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:46 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,591,784 times
I have always liked Rush! So glad he is still on air and hope he stays so for a long time.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:50 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,815,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by africanboy View Post
Do you realize how many people who are probably much more talented than you couldn't pull that off?

By the way, what exactly has he ever said that's fascist?
I doubt he's ever said something that is racist. Otherwise he'd be off the air by now, wouldn't he?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies