Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2011, 03:15 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,991,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flordelis View Post
Why do liberals always spew lies and deceitful diatribe and preach real violence against elected leaders, and it isn't reported by the lame-stream media.

Palin and Limbaugh are great Americans and I am proud to share an ideology (conservatism) and a nation (the USA) with them.
Lord hear my prayer.

Old 01-12-2011, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebknecht View Post
People like Palin just don't get it. They're driven by hate, jealousy and greed. Don't let her damage the reputation of the well respected and hard-working Americans in the world. Bush did enough in that regard already
Greed is a big one for Palin, she ain't talking too much lately.

Old 01-12-2011, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Sarah Palin fancies herself as a modern day Annie Oakley
LOL don't she wish I'd rather have Calamity Jane.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:55 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,539,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Nope. Sorry. See the difference between the Right Wing and everyone else is that the everyone else is able to step back and look at the different angles. The rest of us are able to take critcism and change course when need be. We are flexible.
But the Right must always be right.....even when they are wrong. Dead wrong. That's the difference. The Right is rigid.....to a fault.
Funny a lot of people would say the exact same thing regarding the left; inflexible, certain they are right until proven wrong. And then even when pesented with facts to back it up still refuse to admit they are wrong or apologize.

A timely and perfect example of this is the shooting this week. The left immediately aassumed the shooter was a right winger (talk about stepping back and examining angles lol. And when it was proven that he was not affiliated with the rightl including the tea party movement, Sarah P. etc did they admit the mistake and apologize? Of course not.

The right is not rigid it is the left that is rigid. And refused to use evidence in their assumptions.
And talk about always thinking they are right even when wrong-no you are sorely mistaken as this is your group that you so strongly defend. The left. Sorry.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:00 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,539,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
LOL don't she wish I'd rather have Calamity Jane.
Why so much hate and venom? You can actually call her Caribou Barbie. And you know what she the type that would laugh and think the name was funny.
Why do lefties always resort to juvenile name-calling. No other way to debate I guess.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:33 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,422,744 times
Wow you guys are really nuts and I do mean both sides. What I am saying is have we really come to this point? You bring something up and ask a question and you are accused of being worse then the shooter? I dont care what side is doing things like Palin I think they are all wrong. Not sure how you would like me to say this. In no way shape or form do I believe Palin wanted any bodily harm to come to these people at all but I do see her actions as careless. I am also more concerned about "politicians" doing this much more then Fox New or a Left leaning media outlet. Politicians should be civil and act accordingly and not promote anything violence related at all against someone who has different opinions.
Wow its sad around here when you can ask a question.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:35 AM

288 posts, read 351,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
John Kerry used "bullsye" targets in his 2004 presidential campaign to "target" states won by President Bush in 2000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Do you not see the difference between a bullseye and the sight from a gun?

Do you?
Oh surely you aren't suggesting that if Sarah P. had used bullseye's instead, that it would have made one iota of difference to you and your blame game. uhhhm riiiight.

TB

Old 01-12-2011, 05:35 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,422,744 times
My major point is I dont care what someone else has done if its wrong its wrong. You dont say murder is right because someone else did it. So because some idiot left leaning media outlet put crosshairs over a map it not accepted as ok? Thats not an excuse. Wrong is wrong regardless of who does it.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:26 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,339,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Boy View Post
Do you?
Oh surely you aren't suggesting that if Sarah P. had used bullseye's instead, that it would have made one iota of difference to you and your blame game. uhhhm riiiight.
TB
Ooooh, you read minds, do you?

Old 01-12-2011, 06:41 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,061,567 times
The crosshairs map was clearly in bad taste and showed poor judgement. I'm sure she meant no physical harm to anyone but....bad taste nonetheless.

The Obama comment was also in poor taste.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies