Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2011, 10:40 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

I think truth and honesty always win out. I find this situation really funny.

I did research on the internet when he had the first court case thrown out because the person asking was not qualified to ask the question. Nothing was said about any proof being given to the courts in the news. It was just that the person bringing the case was not qualified. That made me wonder if there was any proof that he was a natural born citizen. If there was, would he surely not produce it and stop the court cases? How many were dismissed anyway?

So I went looking for answers. I will not tell you what I found, but if you put in his Barry name, the information is out there and I still cannot believe this man was put on a ballot to run for president. My conclusion is that the people in America do not care whether the person running for president is even an American citizen, let alone a natural born American citizen. If they had cared they would not have voted for him because the proof of his citizenship being doubtful was there, loud and clear. I personally would never have voted for someone that had a court case dismissed instead of clearing the matter.

Someday we may know the truth about this matter, but then again we may never know in this world. Something I found out while researching this that I did not expect to was that he is not the first president who had a natural born qualification in question. There were others.

We need some laws to keep this from happening again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2011, 10:42 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post

Point the second: The full faith and credit clause in the Constitution means other states have no choice but accepting Hawaii's records.
What record?

Short form? That they pulled from what? They can't seem to produce the record they created the short form from.

And neither can Obama.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:54 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
The long- form is a RECORD of birth - given the year Obama was BORN in and what every other person born on the same day and year and in Hawaii was issued.
Actually, no. The records are kept by the state of Hawaii. The long form, short form or any other certificate is not a record, it's government-backed evidence that the record exists. The record is important, the certificate is not.

Quote:
Where is the RECORD of his birth?
In the Hawaii department of vital statistics, according to every Hawaii official who's checked. I am not familiar with the Hawaii system - could be ledger books, file cabinets, microfiche or completely electronic, doesn't matter.

Quote:
It's not something you toss into a pile of crap, misplace, disregard when you have it
Things get lost all the time. There's nothing magical or special about the original, you just get a new copy.

Quote:
Not to mention if you have a CLUE in your head, you should have made copies of it.
Why? Photocopies from the local Kinko's have no legal value at all.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:03 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
if you put in his Barry name, the information is out there
Interesting

The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) (Feb. 24, 2009)

Old 01-20-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
My eyes must deceive me - the Queen Bee of all the Birthers, Orly Taitz, is coming back into vogue?

Old 01-20-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Actually, no. The records are kept by the state of Hawaii. The long form, short form or any other certificate is not a record, it's government-backed evidence that the record exists. The record is important, the certificate is not.
What?

What does the record of a record of a record of a birth from the early 1960's look like?

It looks like the long form. You need to get over it.

Quote:
In the Hawaii department of vital statistics, according to every Hawaii official who's checked. I am not familiar with the Hawaii system - could be ledger books, file cabinets, microfiche or completely electronic, doesn't matter.
What?

It either exists, as a hard copy in a filing cabinet, on books (were those books lost too?) on microfiche or in a database or not. There is a record of the original copy of the Live Certificate of Birth that the short form "proven" to be enough proof that Obama was born in the US still exists. Either that, or it was fabricated.

Otherwise, where did the state of Hawaii pull the information from to issue him a short form?

Where is the microfiche? The filing cabinet?

Quote:
Things get lost all the time. There's nothing magical or special about the original, you just get a new copy.
From where?

Where does one get a copy of something that was lost and is the only source that would provide information for said copy?

Old 01-20-2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
What does the record of a record of a record of a birth from the early 1960's look like?
No idea. Could be a string of bits on a harddrive, if the records have been digitized. Could be a line in a ledger book, a typed list - who cares?

Quote:
It's the long form. You need to get over it.
Flat statement - can you back it with evidence? Are you somehow imagining that the State of Hawaii keeps copies of all certificates issued? That would be unwieldy.

Quote:
It either exists, as a hard copy in a filing cabinet, on books (were those books lost too?) on microfiche or in a database or not. There is a record of the original copy of the Live Certificate of Birth that the short form "proven" to be enough proof that Obama was born in the US.
What leads you to that conclusion? The information needed to generate the long form of course exists, but there's no reason to assume that it has to take the form of a copy of the long form itself. In fact, I'd assume some metadata to be stored, as well - who entered the record, on what date, that kind of thing.

Quote:
Otherwise, where did the state of Hawaii pull the information from to issue him a short form?
With the COLB being computer-generated, I assume they pulled the information from a database. Having an intern walk to the files, look at a copy of the long form and then copying the information to the short form would be a waste of effort and error-prone, to boot.

Quote:
Where does one get a copy of something that was lost and is the only source that would provide information for said copy?
You're assuming that the long form is "the only source", but provide no evidence that this is the case.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:57 PM

352 posts, read 187,228 times
Quote:
The long- form is a RECORD of birth - given the year Obama was BORN in and what every other person born on the same day and year and in Hawaii was issued.

A certificate of birth, when Obama needed to produce one, is a copy of the recording of the birth and is no way close to the original issued.

Where's his long form? Where is the RECORD of his birth? From a nurse who remembers him being born? What? She worked one day and only helped deliver HIM? Spare me the delusion.

You can say whatever you want, call people "birthers" to deflect from the issue, but where is his long-form?

It's not something you toss into a pile of crap, misplace, disregard when you have it - and he should have it, given his age and what he's had to use it for in his PAST...and he found it in his mamma's "stuff". Not to mention if you have a CLUE in your head, you should have made copies of it.

But he can't produce one copy of it and neither can the state that says he was born in the US.

Yeah. Right.
Another interesting fact, is that prior to his being issued his Official U.S. Passport upon being a U.S. Senator, the only other passport he ever had was from Indonesia!!!

Old 01-20-2011, 11:58 PM

Quote:
No idea. Could be a string of bits on a harddrive, if the records have been digitized. Could be a line in a ledger book, a typed list - who cares?
Liberals sure cared when it came down to anything Bush did. School transcripts (RECORDS), military RECORDS, etc.

Quote:
Flat statement - can you back it with evidence? Are you somehow imagining that the State of Hawaii keeps copies of all certificates issued? That would be unwieldy.
Here's your "evidence": the state of Hawaii said they HAD it. Before they didn't. And a state official or two saying they "had it" was enough for the "borners". No more proof necessary for them! Case closed!

Quote:
What leads you to that conclusion? The information needed to generate the long form of course exists, but there's no reason to assume that it has to take the form of a copy of the long form itself. In fact, I'd assume some metadata to be stored, as well - who entered the record, on what date, that kind of thing.
Reality would lead me to that conclusion as opposed to fishing for anything to pretend the idiot in office I didn't vote for was born in the USA. Let's just say metadata BS etc....you DON"T toss out the originals. Is that legal? To not scan the original and archive it at the very LEAST?

Or is the state of Hawaii that stupid? Oh, guess what, they aren't. B/c if you want to google around, there are long forms for people born on the same day/year and in the apparently very messed up/lax with keeping records state of Hawaii.

Quote:
With the COLB being computer-generated, I assume they pulled the information from a database. Having an intern walk to the files, look at a copy of the long form and then copying the information to the short form would be a waste of effort and error-prone, to boot.
You're funny. And full of excuses. He's the damn POTUS. Shouldn't be that big of a hassle, especially when Hawalie said they had it.

He's the damn president. Costs more for him to walk outside of the White House than for the state of Hawaii to have an intern to find his long form hidden away in a dark and dank dungeon somewhere, in Hawaii.

Quote:
You're assuming that the long form is "the only source", but provide no evidence that this is the case.
It's the only source of proof. Without it, you can't have a short-form that means anything. And Obama should have a copy of his. So should his schools - or at least copies of his applications to (that he won't release) b/c more likely than not THOSE records state that his place of birth wasn't in Hawaii.

B/c if it were? Let's have it! Release it. Easy. No need to put up such a huge wall regarding anything that would tell where he was born.

You don't hide the simple things if you have nothing to hide.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:59 PM

352 posts, read 187,228 times
Quote:
That is good news. Then it should be trivial to produce a cite, no?
Go do the research. Stop being lazy, or, more likely, deliberately uninformed. Should be start calling you Sgt Schultz, I know nothing, I see nothing!!!!!

Get a clue!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies