Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2011, 08:30 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
How can Hawaii 'claim or affirm' that the O'men was born in Hawaii when there is absolutely no proof whatever. No BC, no mother, no father, no eyewitness. Just bald faced claims...

How can there be a short form record of birth when there is no long form record of birth.
The state can claim whatever it wants. And it claims that it has an original birth certificate in its records. As for your remarks, "no mother, no father" what planet are you living on. President Obama's parentage is not in question. The state affirms that it is satisfied with its own records, and that those records state that President Obama was born in Honolulu. There are no grounds to challenge the state's assertion. Not by any other state, not by any private citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2011, 08:46 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Someone who talked to Abercrombie, claims he said there is no BC.
ok then, i'll be curious how this pans out over the next couple days/weeks.

i find one thing funny tho. mike evans, the reporter who is making the claim, was born in honolulu. if he requests an official copy of his birth certificate he will receive........ a hawaiian COLB.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
How can Hawaii 'claim or affirm' that the O'men was born in Hawaii when there is absolutely no proof whatever. No BC, no mother, no father, no eyewitness. Just bald faced claims...

How can there be a short form record of birth when there is no long form record of birth.
hawaii's vital records and proof of birth laws are consistent with with all other states.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:01 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
jeffington
befriend Join Date: Nov 2010
31 posts, read 2,367 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark

NNNOOOO!!!!!!!....you can't make me rational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...He's a Manchurian candidate from hell!!!!!!!!

He's sending death beams into my brains!!!!!!!!...get him out of office by any lie we can make!!!!!!!!!!!

This passes for rational debate in some circles.

LOL....you folks and "rational". what a contradiction!!!!

You may as well argue that the moon is made of blue cheese!!!!!!!!

Is it just so hard for you all to face a black resident, does it really hurt you that much???

Tell you what, I'm going to start an equally "rational" controversy about the Commander in Chief

The Commander in Chief of the United States of America is also the owner of the hairclub for men!!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2011, 09:18 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
So Obama lied. Nixon lied. We can let an impeachment and jury sort this mess out.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:20 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Obama will have to produce birth certificate to run again

Don't blame me for the source... I'm just the messenger.
This is Arizona's second try at this... and they managed to make it even more unconstitutional than their first try.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:21 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
He should have ended all this confusion tonight.
Who's confused?

Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
So Obama lied. Nixon lied. We can let an impeachment and jury sort this mess out.
i doubt this is going to change congress' views on an impeachment but..... if you feel strongly about it contact your representative.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:28 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The Arizona law is meaningless. You can line up people who say there is no Hawaiian BC all the way to the moon, but as long as the STATE of HAWAII affirms that Obama was born in Honolulu, it doesn't matter. As I told NCN, the challenges to the President are pointless. As long as the STATE of HAWAII officially and unequivocally claims that Obama was born there, there is no basis for a challenge. And Arizona has no choice but to accept the word of the STATE of HAWAII. It has no grounds to do otherwise.
Such faith in bureaucrats and politicians is not healthy. Wouldn't you like to actually see proof? This is not the 1800s, we have the internet, which comes with the ability to actually see the birth certificate online.

I have to ask if the state of Hawaii is so inept, that it cannot produce actual birth certificates of the people born in their state?? Even after two years of national attention, the best we get is the gov telling us he saw something written down, but no actual document to show us.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:34 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Such faith in bureaucrats and politicians is not healthy. Wouldn't you like to actually see proof? This is not the 1800s, we have the internet, which comes with the ability to actually see the birth certificate online.

I have to ask if the state of Hawaii is so inept, that it cannot produce actual birth certificates of the people born in their state?? Even after two years of national attention, the best we get is the gov telling us he saw something written down, but no actual document to show us.
This is not about my personal faith in anything. This is about LEGAL REALITIES.

And I've seen the birth certificate on-line. I don't have faith in the right-wing kook who declared it to be a fake.

If birthers want to mount a challenge, it's up to them to come up with some damning evidence. It's certainly not up to Hawaii or to the President to reply to every whimper of unhappy birthers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies