Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,981,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
How much money has she made since Obama has been President?
Her "Road to Ruin" seems to be paved with gold
Yep, I don't understand why her supporters cannot see this She's laughing her way to the bank and now Bristol is doing a book.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2011, 07:05 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
Sure, you keep deceiving yourself. Your hatred is pathetic and has eaten your soul.
Yes, oh prophetic one. You are familiar with my soul, but you defend the woman that uses only hateful rhetoric to be heard and have people take notice. I will not sit judgement on your soul, but you have certainly revealed the state of your intellect.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:20 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Yes, oh prophetic one. You are familiar with my soul, but you defend the woman that uses only hateful rhetoric to be heard and have people take notice. I will not sit judgement on your soul, but you have certainly revealed the state of your intellect.
What hateful rhetoric does she use?

Stuff like - obama has added $3 Trillion to the debt? Do you deny this?

Of maybe - obama's budget will create $1+ trillion deficits for the next 10+ years? Do you deny this?

Is that the kind of hateful rhetoric you're talking about?

I wonder if you know the Fed, the CBO, independent economists, the OMB have said the same thing, although with different wording.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:37 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,981,326 times
Quote:
And when she leaves the scene and Michelle Bachman enters (and you start your inane, infantile, sexist bashing of her just like you did Sarah) all of America is going to say:

"Fool me once, shame on you - Fool me twice, shame on me"

and they are going to know for sure that it isn't Palin, nor is it Bachman, but it is the anti Palin/Bachman sexists swine who are so deeply "disoriented". They will reject the women-haters as the refuse they are, and you can start crying about President Bachman, cause you guy's are too weak in certain places to know "misdirection" when it is being played on you!!!!!! And even with this heads-up, you will still not get it until Inaguration day!!!!! And I thank you deeply for it.
These words surely are not the way to get support for Palin/Bachman

Old 02-08-2011, 07:55 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Its not just Obama that has us on that road. But he does have us on the expressway
Now he wants to spend about 52 billon on high speed rail, to take us faster down the road to ruin.

Old 02-08-2011, 08:14 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What hateful rhetoric does she use?

Stuff like - obama has added $3 Trillion to the debt? Do you deny this?

Of maybe - obama's budget will create $1+ trillion deficits for the next 10+ years? Do you deny this?

Is that the kind of hateful rhetoric you're talking about?

I wonder if you know the Fed, the CBO, independent economists, the OMB have said the same thing, although with different wording.
Palin incessantly relies on negativity to keep her stale act going. That's a fact.

Where was your outrage at the administration that left Obama a heap of **** to clean up...oh never mind , you never reply to that question.

Old 02-08-2011, 08:41 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
And when she leaves the scene and Michelle Bachman enters (and you start your inane, infantile, sexist bashing of her just like you did Sarah) all of America is going to say:

"Fool me once, shame on you - Fool me twice, shame on me"

and they are going to know for sure that it isn't Palin, nor is it Bachman, but it is the anti Palin/Bachman sexists swine who are so deeply "disoriented". They will reject the women-haters as the refuse they are, and you can start crying about President Bachman, cause you guy's are too weak in certain places to know "misdirection" when it is being played on you!!!!!! And even with this heads-up, you will still not get it until Inaguration day!!!!! And I thank you deeply for it.

LMAO President Bachmann?? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Old 02-09-2011, 06:41 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
A better offer? She had no way of knowing at the time how successful she would become, how in demand she would be.

I don't recall her blaming the media either, more like petty, vicious little people in Alaska preventing her from doing her job as governor with all their frivolous and petty ethics violations, which were ultimately dismissed as being just that.

Her criticisms about obama - where is she wrong there?

He is creating $1 trillion dollar deficits for at least the next 10 years - you must agree with that, because it's FACT.

He has added $3 Trillion to the debt in 2 years - again, FACT.
I don't agree. I don't think Palin takes a step without testing which way the wind is blowing. She is street savvy to the nth degree (or whoever is handling her is - maybe her Svengali, Todd?) and knew exactly how successful she would be when she abdicated her responsibilities as governor of Alaska.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:43 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Lightbulb Palin: Obama's policies have us on the "Road to Ruin"

I'd like a Palinista to provide evidence that Sarah has proven herself a sage on national issues.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:47 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I'd like a Palinista to provide evidence that Sarah has proven herself a sage on national issues.
Who in the world has ever said that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies