Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 05:11 PM

810 posts, read 837,576 times

Advertisements

Manchester, NH. A 12 year old was bullied and punched by males older than her in a school cafeteria. The attack was violent enough to cause her two front teeth to come lose from her mouth. The boys were identified in other reports to be refugees from an African nation. The school did not do anything until the mother of the girl report the incident to the public and the school district.

Girl punched in alleged bullying attack (http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/crime_files/crime_watch/girl-punched-in-alleged-bullying-attack-20110221 - broken link)

Old 02-23-2011, 05:25 PM

1,771 posts, read 5,068,001 times
So the bus driver, principal, school nurse, police, etc...are all negligent (per the mother's blog) and the principal laughed at her (?). No doubt these students need to be punished and held accountable for their actions and the rest needs to be investigated thoroughly and acted on appropriately.

I find it interesting that "African Refugee Youth" is used in the title of the post and the news reports; there really is a conflict between what the reader interprets (that them being "African Refugees" is an issue) and what the mother is actually trying to convey (that our support system for refugees is sub-par and more or less drops the ball for people and their families who often times are here because they risked their lives for the benefit of our country).

Last edited by BF66389; 02-23-2011 at 05:50 PM..

Old 02-23-2011, 08:11 PM

89 posts, read 134,607 times
Gee, let me guess what the administrators said; "What did YOU do to provoke them?"

School Solution: Send little girl to sensitivity training class; tell refugees that not all Americans are bad like her.

Repeat: In every town with African Refugees.

Real Solution: Sue Everyone involved; send refugees back to Africa.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:25 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,701,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgermeister View Post
Gee, let me guess what the administrators said; "What did YOU do to provoke them?"

School Solution: Send little girl to sensitivity training class; tell refugees that not all Americans are bad like her.

Repeat: In every town with African Refugees.

Real Solution: Sue Everyone involved; send refugees back to Africa.

Were you there? Since none of us were there I think we can't in anyway know what was said by anybody nor do I think we should send the refugees back to Africa.

Old 02-23-2011, 11:48 PM

89 posts, read 134,607 times
Our government has a duty to protect 12 year old girls from danger; they are willfully failing to do so. That means that it becomes "our" duty to do so.

We are in the worst recession since the 70s, we don't need any more pet projects brought over here; we can't afford it.

These "young men" are just that...men. In most of the world, boys become men at 12 years old. They have no business in our schools. The sooner they start their criminal careers the sooner we can lock them up.

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans and apparently European countries for everybody and (except for Japan) all non-European countries are poor; therefore the more non-European we become, the poorer we will become. I don’t want my kids and grandkids to live in a poor non-European country.

“Diversity is our strength” is just a Marxist slogan, in real life it means robbery, rape and murder. I have witnessed it first hand here in California; your community is next. The Indio’s from Mexico (Both Legal and Illegal) have killed the golden goose.

Last edited by Burgermeister; 02-24-2011 at 12:13 AM..

Old 02-24-2011, 05:07 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
In school the administration does have a responsibility for protecting students from assault by other students. They rarely do so as this incident and my school experience indicates. I do not know why this girl was assaulted but the criminals that did so should be investigated and prosecuted for the crime.

The ethnic background or origin of either the victim or the criminals is irrelevant to the application of justice.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:37 AM

1,771 posts, read 5,068,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
In school the administration does have a responsibility for protecting students from assault by other students. They rarely do so as this incident and my school experience indicates. I do not know why this girl was assaulted but the criminals that did so should be investigated and prosecuted for the crime.

The ethnic background or origin of either the victim or the criminals is irrelevant to the application of justice.
Exactly. We have laws, apply them...done...

Old 02-24-2011, 06:46 AM

4,023 posts, read 7,375,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgermeister View Post
Our government has a duty to protect 12 year old girls from danger; they are willfully failing to do so. That means that it becomes "our" duty to do so.

We are in the worst recession since the 70s, we don't need any more pet projects brought over here; we can't afford it.

These "young men" are just that...men. In most of the world, boys become men at 12 years old. They have no business in our schools. The sooner they start their criminal careers the sooner we can lock them up.

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans and apparently European countries for everybody and (except for Japan) all non-European countries are poor; therefore the more non-European we become, the poorer we will become. I don’t want my kids and grandkids to live in a poor non-European country.

“Diversity is our strength” is just a Marxist slogan, in real life it means robbery, rape and murder. I have witnessed it first hand here in California; your community is next. The Indio’s from Mexico (Both Legal and Illegal) have killed the golden goose.
Oh please
Asian Americans have higher incomes and educational attainments than White Americans..And they're not Europeans.
These minorities are necessary to save Social Security, this system can't survive without youthness.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:23 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,453,251 times
What a horrible situation. When will parents stop trusting their children to corrupt beaurocrats?

The ethnicity of the Africans is only a non issue in the context of a utopian society, meaning it is unrealistic.

Education emphasis has shifted from traditional academics including delivery of knowledge and practice toward mastery - to competencies and desired outcomes regarding various social subjects and personal values and norms derived from such values. To achieve this end, schools are highly social. There is much more drama than is necessary because of this.

Diversity (for harmonious transition to globalism) is a priority outcome, as is breaking down traditional values and norms.

If the admin. had stepped in prior to this incident it would have gone against the narrative of public school philosophy and overall intent.

Those boys were only doing what they would have done in Africa. A public school principal not interfering with behavior derived from their home culture only surprises those of you who are not aware of the amount of time and money spent on 'diversity' in curriculum, methodology, teacher training, etc. The eduspeak definition of diversity = acceptance of other cultural values norms as ours, doubt or rejection of traditional American values and norms.

No surprises here.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:34 AM

73,042 posts, read 62,646,469 times
I knew some of these responses would come out. Ethnicity is irrelevant in this. This person assaulted a child and should be punished for what was done, end of story. And no, not all African refugees do things like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies