Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 02:33 PM

639 posts, read 1,290,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I believe we (white guys) also hold the record for serial killers.

Of course, I don't think that poor 11 year old girl in TX will get much comfort from that factoid.

I hate rapists with a passion.
How is someone that murders 10 people in an urban environment before getting caught not a serial killer?
60% of murders in the inner city go unsolved. Theirs tons of black serial killers, they just don't have massive news spreads or TV shows about them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 11:13 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
And not we have a racist "community activist" showing up on the scene blaming the girl, her parents and making other *interesting* comments all because of the race of the men arrested so far.

No doubt this is a knee-jerk response to the racists that use incidents like this to spew their hate.

That's the sad thing, you have a group of young men that were obviously not raised right and their skin color is moot. However, you can bet a lot of youth of all races grow up in an environment where women are called ho's and *******....and they probably watched a few too many videos and like a lot of young males had absentee fathers like many of these guys are about to become as they do 5-10years for this crime.

All this talk of race is just a pile of BS.

I think back to the whole "womens empowerment" movement to remove the stigma of unwed moms and how they can do it themselves and they don't need a man......and look where your kids wind up in disproportionate numbers. Now it's just baby daddys and playas and a bunch of selfish pricks and their offspring that are just crap human beings.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:40 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation View Post
How is someone that murders 10 people in an urban environment before getting caught not a serial killer?
60% of murders in the inner city go unsolved. Theirs tons of black serial killers, they just don't have massive news spreads or TV shows about them.
Got any stats on this? Or is it your opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
And not we have a racist "community activist" showing up on the scene blaming the girl, her parents and making other *interesting* comments all because of the race of the men arrested so far.

No doubt this is a knee-jerk response to the racists that use incidents like this to spew their hate.

That's the sad thing, you have a group of young men that were obviously not raised right and their skin color is moot. However, you can bet a lot of youth of all races grow up in an environment where women are called ho's and *******....and they probably watched a few too many videos and like a lot of young males had absentee fathers like many of these guys are about to become as they do 5-10years for this crime.

All this talk of race is just a pile of BS.

I think back to the whole "womens empowerment" movement to remove the stigma of unwed moms and how they can do it themselves and they don't need a man......and look where your kids wind up in disproportionate numbers. Now it's just baby daddys and playas and a bunch of selfish pricks and their offspring that are just crap human beings.
I'm glad that someone finally put the blame right where it belongs, not on the criminals who raped a child, but on the women's movement.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:14 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,306,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation View Post
Yes you did, and btw...

USA - Interracial crime at a glance and Statistics (http://racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm - broken link)
Coloring Crime | Southern Poverty Law Center
Interracial Rape Statistics

It's a well known fact to anyone who studies FBI statistics that blacks not only commit more crimes than whites (including rapes) but also commit more roughly 90% of inter-racial crime.

There has actually been a topic about this very subject on these boards.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ial-crime.html
Very good post. I thought it would be very hard to get the statistics on this because it is the dirty little secret that liberals don't want anyone to know. Everyone should read it or at least view the graphs.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:35 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,338,399 times
So here is the thread. Get working chiel.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:05 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm glad that someone finally put the blame right where it belongs, not on the criminals who raped a child, but on the women's movement.
I wasn't referring to the initial womans movement of the pre-80's. I'm referring directly to the statistical fact that if you are having kids with no fatherly involvement you are vastly more likely to be visiting your baby in the state pen in 20+ years.

It's a societal fact you might want to google and learn the demographics of the types of young men that do stuff like this and how those demographics came to be.

P.S. In my earlier post I put the blame on the criminals. My follow-up explained how you get guys like this in the first place. Ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure and all that.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:13 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Quote:
I wasn't referring to the initial womans movement of the pre-80's. I'm referring directly to the statistical fact that if you are having kids with no fatherly involvement you are vastly more likely to be visiting your baby in the state pen in 20+ years.

It's a societal fact you might want to google and learn the demographics of the types of young men that do stuff like this and how those demographics came to be.

P.S. In my earlier post I put the blame on the criminals. My follow-up explained how you get guys like this in the first place. Ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure and all that.
I put the blame on the fathers (actually sperm-donors). Boys will find male father figures. If they can't find fathers, or coaches, or Pastors, they will find gang-bangers.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:58 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:

I think I understand what you're saying, Mathguy, but men have been raping women throughout human history; long before the inception of the nuclear family or the destruction of it some communities.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:03 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:

Did you not say:
Quote:
Nice backtracking, though.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:56 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I think I understand what you're saying, Mathguy, but men have been raping women throughout human history; long before the inception of the nuclear family or the destruction of it some communities.
Rape has probably happened in every war. Nevertheless, it is always wrong, there is no viable reason or explanation that can exonerate a rapist. Short of murder, it is the most heinous crime that can be commited to another human being.

I have no compassion for a rapist. Only swift death, can be a solution, to their action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies