Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2011, 08:19 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,140,532 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMC6Z_mQxsc

In the wake of whats been going on, it wouldnt hurt to post something on a lighter, comedic note. Pretty funny. I heard Jones has been going after Beck, begging for attention, for a while now. Even has a pal of his who sends actual garbage to Beck, which Im sure the Left thinks is just a riot ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 08:29 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
How you get Alex Jones, from an Ed Schultz and Charlie Sheen skit.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
How you get Alex Jones, from an Ed Schultz and Charlie Sheen skit.

Its not Ed Shultz they're talking about. Yes they mention that cuz they think they sound or look alike. Trust me, it was Alex Jones who had Sheen on his show. Search Alex Jones/Sheen and youll see. I think they also partially did it, because Jones wants to bad for people to say his name on their shows and give him attention, and Beck knows that so they dont really oblige.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Its not Ed Shultz they're talking about. Yes they mention that cuz they think they sound or look alike. Trust me, it was Alex Jones who had Sheen on his show. Search Alex Jones/Sheen and youll see. I think they also partially did it, because Jones wants to bad for people to say his name on their shows and give him attention, and Beck knows that so they dont really oblige.

Talking about, or Mocking?

It is Beck & Stu, mocking Ed Schultz and Charlie Sheen.

The deep rumbling voice is suppose to be Ed, not Alex.

The were not even talking about Alex.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt2m-...eature=related

no its Alex Jones

Old 03-26-2011, 08:59 AM

How did Ed Schultz, get brought up by Glenn & Stu?
They are talking about and running a skit and the names in the skit are Charlie and Ed.

I don't see the connection, unless it was before the video started.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:46 AM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
What's really funny is Beck says what Alex Jones says, after Alex says it.

Wonder what his source is?

Old 03-26-2011, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
How did Ed Schultz, get brought up by Glenn & Stu?
They are talking about and running a skit and the names in the skit are Charlie and Ed.

I don't see the connection, unless it was before the video started.

Like I said, I think it was just more part of the mocking. They didnt want to refer to the guy by name, as in give Alex what he wants by getting his name out more, so they just called him Ed. I think it's partly because Shultz/Jones may sound alike when speaking.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
What's really funny is Beck says what Alex Jones says, after Alex says it.

Wonder what his source is?

I doubt it. I dont think Beck has someone sitting there listening to Jones for material.

Jones isnt the only one who whines about people being "backbenchers". Other hosts whine and moan how "they are the first to tell you about ...".
As if other people cant search the internet and do their own research and ....find the exact same thing.

But then again, Jones is good pals with Charlie Sheen, he's made sure everyone is aware of that. After all, he watches Sheen work out, and he's seen his hernia lol, his words not mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies