Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:27 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times

Advertisements

From his first campaign speeches, to his appointments then his actions I believe Obama is my number one enemy.

All I can do is protect myself and not help him....

and wait.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 AM

15 posts, read 51,551 times
What are you asking him for??? He hasn't the slightest clue....

Old 04-01-2011, 08:38 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,898 times
Exactly what does it take to please some of you people? You were up in airs about us even striking Libya...Now that we are switching to a supportive role, you complain!

From the very beginning, Obama stated that the US was going to shift its position to one of a supportive role. And we're not withdrawing leaving the people of Libya high and dry; combat aircraft will be on standby in the event NATO proves ineffective in handling Gadhafi's forces.

I think this is an excellent idea. The US should not be leading this mission.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:40 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Exactly what does it take to please some of you people? You were up in airs about us even striking Libya...Now that we are switching to a supportive role, you complain!

From the very beginning, Obama stated that the US was going to shift its position to one of a supportive role. And we're not withdrawing leaving the people of Libya high and dry; combat aircraft will be on standby in the event NATO proves ineffective in handling Gadhafi's forces.

The US should not even be involved in any mission over there.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:42 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:

But, either way we pay for most of it.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:43 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:

There is no US mission in Libya, we shouldn't have never gone to war with them in the first place.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:44 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times

YouTube - Joe Biden Impeach Bush For Waging War Without Congressional Approval.m4v

Old 04-01-2011, 09:29 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
I knew from day one this was not going to be just about no humantarian efforts to get the evil dectator out. Obama said many times on tv, that Qadiffi must leave he must go. Well i did not take that Qadiffi would leave, by going arm and arm. We know what Obama wants Qadiffi gone, no problem if this is what this mission is, just tell us, i believe he knew before he even announced we would be going there, what his intentions were. Obama does not do a thing without it first being rehearsed and planned out.

I did not believe we would be there one week, and then overstay our welcome, but Mr. President, just tell us what your intentions are, please don't beat around the bush because we are not buying what your telling us, you see most of us can see thru you. How long will we be there exactly at this point what is the mission, and what is the plan, we really want to know.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:35 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Libya:

Mr. President, let me ask you a question: Are we in, or are we out? If we're in, what are we doing? If we're out, why were we there in the first place?

According to Sarah Palin we might be in a 'squirmish'!
LOL

Old 04-01-2011, 09:56 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The US should not even be involved in any mission over there.

Agreed. Apparently the OP does not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies