Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 01:01 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
As long as the wealthy continue to run this country for thier own personal interest this country will never get out of debt or veer from destruction. Sorry to be the beearer of bad news
You meant to say, if we keep spending like we are we will never get out of it.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:02 PM

442 posts, read 553,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You meant to say, if we keep spending like we are we will never get out of it.
That is a lie, we have money, America is not broke. It is just allocated to the wrong people, out of election greed, and special interest.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:05 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Metal View Post
Good point, we need to allocate funds to help our citizens, not wars.
The Tea Party is the only one that believes that. That was the exact message from day one. Bring the troops home, use money to take care of the current entitlements for the ones who were made promises to. But open discussions concerning the cost and effectiveness of all the entitlements programs.

We saw the budgets the dems and repubs presented. They are not serious. Amazing they still have people defending them.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The Tea Party is the only one that believes that. That was the exact message from day one. Bring the troops home, use money to take care of the current entitlements for the ones who were made promises to. But open discussions concerning the cost and effectiveness of all the entitlements programs.

We saw the budgets the dems and repubs presented. They are not serious. Amazing they still have people defending them.
Well, they are not the only ones who believe what I said.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:13 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Lightbulb Morning Joe Mika Predicts Class WarFare if "rich white men" Don't Help More With the Budget!

Wake up...

The war is ongoing and never-ending.

It's only referred to as "class warfare" when the working classes become aware.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:23 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,324,646 times
Quote:
Go get an education, and stop watching Fox. It isn't news. Go look up facts.

It costs taxpayers more to pay for expensive hospital visits, than it would have if they received care in the first place.

Daily Kos: Imagine being uninsured with brain cancer
I left your comment about Fox News 'not being news' in my quote because your use of The Daily Kos as a source of anything but fodder for comedy shows us you have no idea what irony is. Give me an example of it saving taxpayers (not hospitals, which write off millions in uncollectables every year) money via preventative care.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:25 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,324,646 times
Quote:
Obama is hardly left wing at all. He is Bush Lite. He is very conservative by the rest of the worlds standards.
Okay, gang. I've seen enough now. I'm not going any further. I'm sure you understand.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:25 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Default Nancy warned us about the rhetoric breeding violence

Mika caught Mathew's tingle, a neurological disease which clouds judgement and is characterizedf by blurting out offensive and unintelligble words and phrases.

If she is still on the show the next morning it would be best to not visit that cable station. It is not yet proven but some scientists say her pathology may be transmitted over the air waves.

Zbig must be proud of her!

What can you say to the comments she made ????
More stuff from Obama super hero comic books.

Is she suggesting white men take up arms as the law will step aside and let the offended do bodily harm??????? Just the kind of person Nancy Pelosi warned us about!!!!

Old 04-12-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I'm only this far into the thread but I find it amazing that you are calling SourD aggressive yet giving a pass to AnnieMetal.

Annie has done nothing but name call and deflect. She insists that taxes should be raised yet admits to receiving a refund herself. She claims to be "educated" but not making any money, while she tries to demean SourD and assumes she is not "educated".

She derides Fox news then quotes Daily Kos.

I was letting it pass because it seems that Annie may be fresh out of college and hasn't lived much life. But you chose to step in so I thought I would add my perspective as well.
You are essentially name-calling in this statement, and making personal assumptions about my education. You think Fox is news or has any truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
I left your comment about Fox News 'not being news' in my quote because your use of The Daily Kos as a source of anything but fodder for comedy shows us you have no idea what irony is. Give me an example of it saving taxpayers (not hospitals, which write off millions in uncollectables every year) money via preventative care.
No, Fox spews corporate paid lies, please. At least most true liberals aren't taking our "news" from right-wing corporate sponsored news sources, who have no intention of sharing truth with you .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Okay, gang. I've seen enough now. I'm not going any further. I'm sure you understand.
mmk, good bye!

Old 04-12-2011, 01:51 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
He is obviously educated and knows what he is talking about.
Uh huh... Here's a perfect example...

YouTube - Obama's Health Insurance Lie: 3,000% Reduction In Premiums

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies