Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 04:41 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Let's not forget that Obama lambasted all the tools that Bush left him to achieve this.

It was the equivalent of a three year old screaming and complaining about not wanting to read a book because they already knew what was in it.

The child reads the book and learns something.

The parents are still proud of the kid even if he fought kicking and screaming the whole way.

..."lambasted the tools"... wow....sounds like a quote from hate radio.(illiterate and incorrect grammar).

Thank God for Obama. Also, thank God we dont have hear all the same trash media that had nothing to do with reality for the past three months. (Trump birther issue/Royal wedding), etc.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:43 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
"The left" widely supported invading Afghanistan in 2002 and pursuing / killing the terrorists who attacked us.

I don't know where you receive your misinformation, but it is wrong.
You also widly supported the invasion of Iraq, but you sit here pretending like you didnt..

Old 05-02-2011, 05:13 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times
you are just making stuff up here? if you want anyone to take you serious at all you should avoid that.

First, give us a citation that shows Obama "lost" those 9 million jobs.

You got the foreclosure thing backwards, it hit its worst during Bush and has been getting better under Obama.
Quote:
"These latest delinquency numbers represent significant, across the board decreases in mortgage delinquency rates in the US. Mortgages only one payment past due are now at the lowest level since the end of 2007, the very beginning of the recession.
Short-term Delinquencies Fall to Pre-Recession Levels, Loans in Foreclosure Tie All-Time Record in Latest MBA National Delinquency Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Economy was fine until 2007 and after when Pelosi and Reid took over.

Nothing is being reversed it is getting worse.

23 months of RECORD foreclosures, record bankruptcies, car repos, 9 million jobs lost.

You post is pure hype with no facts to back it up. Mine is easily found if you REALLY want to look up the info.

Bush has 54 consecutive months of job GROWTH, Obama, well -25 months and still counting in jobs LOSSES. Can we can go with real facts or just follow your pipe dreams.

Thanks to Obama we are now is starting into double dip recession and he stole 800 billion dollars of our money and wasted it away on nothing.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:18 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
you are just making stuff up here? if you want anyone to take you serious at all you should avoid that.

First, give us a citation that shows Obama "lost" those 9 million jobs.

You got the foreclosure thing backwards, it hit its worst during Bush and has been getting better under Obama.

Short-term Delinquencies Fall to Pre-Recession Levels, Loans in Foreclosure Tie All-Time Record in Latest MBA National Delinquency Survey
Foreclosure problem will worsen in 2011 - Business - Eye on the Economy - Stocks & economy - msnbc.com

60 Minutes Video - 60 Minutes, 04.03.11 - CBS.com (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/?pid=EASm0xf__2FkqCeVCR_dOKaim25TarYx&vs=Default&p lay=true - broken link)

Joseph Stiglitz Predicts Another 2 Million Foreclosures In 2011

Old 05-02-2011, 05:20 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Serving in the National Guard is not being a "chickenhawk."

Clinton= certified draft-dodger.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:30 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
? what does that make obama? A warrior dove.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:34 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Limbaugh,Hannity,Beck, Savage I'm sure are all queasy as this puts a major drag in their quest to make Obama a one term President. I'm sure Rush is laying awake wondering how he could down play it (much like he down plays the Gulf Oil Spill, the Nuclear disaster in Japan, etc.) and how "Barry" Obama had nothing to do with it- lol. I'm sure all the people gathering all over the country and chanting USA USA at the top of their lungs but whispering Bush Bush Bush

I like what poster said in another thread- I'm sure "The Donald" will demand Bid Lidens death certificate and that of the Navy Seal who put a bullet in his head

For real? Do you realize the George Bush had a 91% approval rating after the Gulf War? How did that turn out?

Old 05-02-2011, 05:36 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
So, are we to just forget Health Care that we don't want, gas prices sky high, no jobs, housing in a mess most of us can't sell our houses if we wanted to. War in Libya, yeah he got Bin Laden or did he really!!

I give all the glory to our Military.....must remember President Obama was going to get out as soon as he was voted in. We would'nt have gotten Bin Laden if Obama had, had his way.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:36 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post

..."lambasted the tools"... wow....sounds like a quote from hate radio.(illiterate and incorrect grammar).

Thank God for Obama. Also, thank God we dont have hear all the same trash media that had nothing to do with reality for the past three months. (Trump birther issue/Royal wedding), etc.
Sorry I have to do this for someone who was up there with all those wall-streeters...

Quote:
: to assault violently : beat, whip
: to attack verbally : censure <critics lambasted his performance>

Lambasted - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Also you miss quoted me. What I said was: "lambasted all the tools"

I'm not sure what's up with your trickery but it's not needed or much appreciated, sir.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:37 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
? What does that make obama? A warrior dove.
:d:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies