Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2011, 07:11 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,670,949 times

Advertisements

Upset victim not adhering to Muslim customs

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,618,904 times
Expect more of that as the muslim population increases and they push for shariah law to be implemented/allowed in some areas.

That's the religion of peace, folks. They really treat women well, huh?

Old 05-05-2011, 08:16 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,670,949 times
Its nothing we can do to prevent other religions even if its violent

Old 05-05-2011, 08:21 AM

50 posts, read 48,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Expect more of that as the muslim population increases and they push for shariah law to be implemented/allowed in some areas.

That's the religion of peace, folks. They really treat women well, huh?
Sharila law is a cultural thing not a Muslim thing. Get your facts straight. I know because I used to be Muslim for 20+ years. Raised a Muslim and went to a Muslim private school in the states for a couple of years. I am Athiest now because religion is bs in general. All of them.

Muslims mistreat women? Just like Christians, Catholics, etc. My mom or sister wasn't mistreated or anything. My dad never laid a hand on my mom. Of course they argued but not physical violence. My mom has a Bachelors in Biology and went back to school. My sister has a Bachelors from Pomona State and a Masters from Stanford. She has taught in South Africa but now teaches in Brooklyn at a private school. You can see her blog here, http://blog.kameelahr.com/

Quran is violent? Take a look here for a second Cruelty and Violence . Let me know what you think

"Stupidity is bliss"

Old 05-05-2011, 08:25 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
It sounds like the man confessed to Murder. Go through the formalites of a trial and hang him outside the nearest Mosque as an object lesson for those that would kill women because they don't behave properly.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
It sounds like the man confessed to Murder. Go through the formalites of a trial and hang him outside the nearest Mosque as an object lesson for those that would kill women because they don't behave properly.
So to show that its not right to be brutal... is to be brutal ourselves? Also, why in front of a Mosque? LOL

Old 05-05-2011, 08:32 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Duplicate thread.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:41 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
Government Pressing Death Cases of Six Children Against Christian Scientists

Christian dentist Colin Howell killed wife and lover's husband in bed | Mail Online
A devout Christian dentist murdered his wife and his lover's policeman husband in a 'devious' and 'professional' manner, a court heard yesterday.

Since most US citizens are christian, should we not note the religion of every murderer in the US?

Old 05-05-2011, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Government Pressing Death Cases of Six Children Against Christian Scientists

Christian dentist Colin Howell killed wife and lover's husband in bed | Mail Online
A devout Christian dentist murdered his wife and his lover's policeman husband in a 'devious' and 'professional' manner, a court heard yesterday.

Since most US citizens are christian, should we not note the religion of every murderer in the US?
Thank you, I didn't have the time or patience to look for links myself

Old 05-05-2011, 09:10 AM

587 posts, read 1,135,295 times
I finally looked at the CNN special "the muslims next door" that aired on March 27...it was deep down in my dvr listings....it focuses on a mosque that the area muslims in Murfesboro Tn wanted to build, a 52,000 square foot facility....and of course, it split the town of 105,000 people, some for the mosque, but most against...

I guess the view of muslims from average americans, as is the view of Christians, Catholics and Jews from the muslim world are that we dont understand each others religion, and we certainly distrust each other to an extent....

this clown who killed his stepdaughter because she wasnt adhering to muslim customs would get a pass in any muslim country...not here buddy....hopefully he will get what is coming to him, and Im sure he will take a trip down the hershey highway once he makes it on of the nice lifelong country clubs, aka prison, in michigan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies