Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 05:33 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,343,226 times

Advertisements

Don't agree with everything Obama does 100%? Well, then you're a racist. Where have I heard that before?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 05:37 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
It all seems very contrived.

Indeed...the Donald is a pro at self-promtotion. Also, he's his own biggest fan. Once his financial and personal history are scrutinized, he'll be looking for a new reality show and not redecorating the Oval Office.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:45 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Trump's disrespect for President Obama
By Etan Thomas

(CNN) -- Donald Trump's most recent challenge to President Barack Obama took me back to my collegiate years at Syracuse University. I had studied for two weeks straight for a calculus class, harder than I had ever studied in my life. After I completed my exam, I was confident that all my hard work had paid off.

But the next day, my professor greeted me with accusations of cheating, saying three-fourths of the class had flunked. How could I possibly have managed to get a B minus without cheating? Thankfully, not all of my professors were cut from this same cloth, but I had my share of run-ins. One professor asked me on the first day what I was doing in his classroom, and shouldn't I be in remedial English or Rocks for Jocks?
Why did I have to prove myself worthy of being in their classrooms? The vast majority of professors at Syracuse University were not like this, but the sting of disrespect from those encounters has resonated with me till this day.

Donald Trump questioning the president's educational background took me back to those unfortunate memories.

Trump's disrespect for President Obama - CNN.com
Please try and make a point. Buy it, borrow it or steal it. Us a pencil sharpener if necessary, but please made some sort of a point.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:24 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
The POTUS made a joke out of Trump at the presidential correspondents dinner, Trump has been
in hiding afraid to show his mug ever since!
Another example of what a low life scum and bully he is. Just like he did to the justices at the speech last year, stab someone when they can't fight back. He isn't man enought to stand up to anyone.
obama isn't President of all the people, just the left wing radicals who support him, everyone else he does his best to screw over, and refers to them as "The enemy"..!

Old 05-07-2011, 06:36 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Another example of what a low life scum and bully he is. Just like he did to the justices at the speech last year, stab someone when they can't fight back. He isn't man enought to stand up to anyone.
obama isn't President of all the people, just the left wing radicals who support him, everyone else he does his best to screw over, and refers to them as "The enemy"..!
I have no doubts that Obama is more than capable of debating Trump one on one, I hope
Trump gets the repub nomination so I can witness it! /insert evil grin/

Old 05-07-2011, 06:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,524,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
(yawn)

A man of color is President of the United States of America. So accept this fact and move on already.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:45 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,303,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Pay no mind to the Obama haters, tillman- they've had a couple of VERY VERY bad weeks!
Seems to me that he has cast more doubts about his character/truthfulness/honesty to a wider range of people recently.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:45 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,324,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I have no doubts that Obama is more than capable of debating Trump one on one, I hope
Trump gets the repub nomination so I can witness it! /insert evil grin/
Trump would tear him to pieces, and yes, it would be fun to watch.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:46 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,324,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
(yawn)

A man of color is President of the United States of America. So accept this fact and move on already.
What does his color have to do with anything? Nobody I know hates the guy because he's black. They hate him because he sucks.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:47 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,044,413 times
All of a sudden, the left is concerned about "respecting" the President.

If it weren't for double standards, the left would have none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies