Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2011, 01:46 PM
k_s

405 posts, read 897,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkDrinker View Post
two that complete each other... do the gays complete each other? do they form a functional entity? no... they're not a couple... but not this is the problem.
So when I say I'm going to the store to pick up a couple of shirts, what I REALLY want is a group of shirts that complete each other and can produce baby shirts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 01:46 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,267,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAZILIAN View Post
O.K.!
If you and many other think everything is "normal and not embarrassing", let's imagine this scene in a close future:
A man is elected president of a country, and this man is married with another man.
How must be called his husband/wife?? First lady or first husband?
How the country's people will feel being represented abroad for a "couple gay"?
Imagine this couple gay visiting an Islamic country. (Will be a big trouble)
You maybe happy, but I will feel ashamed.
Think about. This awkward scene will can happen any day.
Someone is a little insecure of his own sexuality.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:47 PM
k_s

Quote:
In the fifth grade I decided that I like a girl... and I guess that makes me heterosexual? Yeah... probably.
So prior to the 5th grade, you were attracted to boys, but then made a conscious effort to like girls?

Interesting.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:50 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,115,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_s View Post
In that case, please tell me the date that you decided that you were heterosexual.
Not only that, how did you come to that decision? Did you make a pro and con list? Did you experiment having sex with both men and women? Did you seek counsel from family and friends about making your choice?

Once you made your choice to be heterosexual, how did you biologically effect that choice? How did you turn off your same sex attraction and turn on your opposite sex attraction? Perhaps you could describe the biological process or mechanism by which that was done.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:50 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,296,651 times
Default What ???

Hace you ever witnessed or listened to a gay cermony?

If Barry Jones and Jack Smith unite they are formally introduced as Barry and Jack Jones. or Barry and Jack Smith-Jones. There is no husband and husband to it. At the most it is awakard to hear the first time. Even so*, it is not nearly as asawkward or*offensive as ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I now pronounce you husband and husband?

Sorry, but that's weird. And you know it.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:53 PM

624 posts, read 1,122,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_s View Post
So prior to the 5th grade, you were attracted to boys, but then made a conscious effort to like girls?

Interesting.
Prior to 5th grade I wasn't attracted to anybody... It was a decision that I made in the 5th grade after I analyzed the facts and I thought that it will be ok to like that girl because she looks she's fine for me. After I made the decision I started to have feelings... and that's how I became straight (prior to that I had no sexual orientation).
If I want to become a homosexual I just find a guy that I like and I made myself believe that it's normal to be with another guy... it's that easy... it's all in our brains... we, as humans, are able to control what we believe and what we feel.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:54 PM
k_s

Quote:
Prior to 5th grade I wasn't attracted to anybody... It was a decision that I made in the 5th grade after I analyzed the facts and I thought that it will be ok to like that girl because she looks she's fine for me. After I made the decision I started to have feelings... and that's how I became straight (prior to that I had no sexual orientation).
If I want to become a homosexual I just find a guy that I like and I made myself believe that it's normal to be with another guy... it's that easy... it's all in our brains... we, as humans, are able to control what we believe and what we feel.
After you analyzed the facts? Right. Because people are always their most rational at age 10.

What a crock.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:58 PM

624 posts, read 1,122,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Not only that, how did you come to that decision? Did you make a pro and con list? Did you experiment having sex with both men and women? Did you seek counsel from family and friends about making your choice?

Once you made your choice to be heterosexual, how did you biologically effect that choice? How did you turn off your same sex attraction and turn on your opposite sex attraction? Perhaps you could describe the biological process or mechanism by which that was done.
We, the humans, live in communities. We're influenced by the ones the surround us. I never seen a homosexual until I left Europe. I wasn't brainwashed into believing that homosexuality is normal as you guys are in the US.
So... I was a kid and I've seen that some of my friends meet girls... and I decided that I have to do the same... and yes... I made a pro and a con list. There were more advantages than disadvantages and I chose to do it.
If I was like you... growing up in US and brainwashed into believing that you can be either a homosexual or a normal person and that's fine I probably thought more if I will become a homosexual or a normal person.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Hahaha.

It's sounds to me that you're a bisexual.

There is no force on this Earth that could make me sexually attracted to a women. God knows I tried as a child to be (every gay man in this society did). From about age 10-17, I wished every single night that I'd wake up and be "normal" - that my sexual and emotional attraction towards other men would be replaced with an attraction to women. I even tried fantasizing about women when I masturbated trying to spark that attracting within me - instant non-erection.

Old 06-04-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
We, the humans, live in communities. We're influenced by the ones the surround us. I never seen a homosexual until I left Europe. I wasn't brainwashed into believing that homosexuality is normal as you guys are in the US.
What????? Homosexuality is much, much, much, much more accepted and normalized in Europe than in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies