Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 07:33 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
THE most ridiculous thing^ I have EVER read on this forum.....

Ditto...and that's saying a mouthful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 08:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
THE most ridiculous thing^ I have EVER read on this forum.....

Not the way the Beck haters act around here.
It would be the end of the world for them.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:28 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Beck spews distorted facts and right wing propaganda that the fools lap up without question. His ratings have been plunging, many advertisers won't even touch his show, and Limbaugh dominates the right wing radio. He'll likely drift off into the sunset and rely on making appearances and book sales.
As long as you truly believe your statement you just wrote you will never know the real truth. I use to be a die hard Republican and what ever they said was the gospel truth to me no matter if it was right or wrong. I believe you are probably a die hard Democrat and what ever they say you buy it hook line and sinker. Hopefully you will wake up someday and realize that both parties, Democrat and Republican are pretty much the same but just different names. Once you start thinking for yourself and not follow the party line you will feel a little embarrassed at first but eventually you will despise both the parties.

And if you believe Beck is a right winger you truly know nothing about him. Good Luck.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:30 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It would be a bigger gift than Palin and Bachmann combined if he ran. Beck isn't caught dead doing an interview not at fox news and the only guests he has agree 100% with him and kisses his rear. Hell the only interview he has done outside of fox with Katic Couric, he was sweating and acting like the wiesel he is over the most basic questions. He would get taken to school in even the most powder puff debate.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:06 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,373 times
Quote:
Noooooo, it would be the end of the world. Period.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:11 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Beck spews distorted facts and right wing propaganda that the fools lap up without question. His ratings have been plunging, many advertisers won't even touch his show, and Limbaugh dominates the right wing radio. He'll likely drift off into the sunset and rely on making appearances and book sales.
Huh? 2 million a night is "plunging"?

"Many" advertisers? I don't think so.

Um......you do know that Beck and Fox are working together on his new project, don't you?

I seriously doubt Fox wanted to give up such a ratings winner.

I seriously doubt if Fox fired Beck he would be going into business with Fox.

We can thank Beck for lighting a fire under the Tea Party movement, which resulted in the HISTORIC election of 2010.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Noooooo, it would be the end of the world. Period.

You have to wonder, if Beck would be any worse than Obama has been, so far.

Beck does believe in Global economies and free trade.

Old 06-04-2011, 11:13 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Too bad you are still going to see his content on FOX and other places. He isn't leaving FOX.

Well, I guess that's the end of Glenn Beck then.

I'll have to be content to listen to him on XM radio and watch his videos at my leisure on the Internet or through my Wii console on the tube.

Videos – Glenn Beck

Old 06-05-2011, 05:27 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:
Originally posted by Thebigr
Fox is letting Beck go because many of the things he talks about are the truth and our main stream media does not want you to know the truth. I watch him sometimes and he does get a little dramatic but many things he is talking about more Americans should pay attention to. But I guess American Idol is more important.

He will be probably getting his own channel on cable is my best guess.
So now Fox news is even in on the MSM conspiracy? boy oh boy have we jumped off the deep end of the pool.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:10 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,554 times
Quote:
You have to wonder, if Beck would be any worse than Obama has been, so far.

Beck does believe in Global economies and free trade.
At least he believes in God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies