Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 10:28 AM

1,027 posts, read 824,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
The companies involved have been at this forever it included the French at one time.He made this promise while campaigning the companies involved have already requested years ago and have been put in limbo.Besides Uranium Enrichment of U-235 was done here to make fuel for reactors and the BOMB till it was decommissoned the infrastructure is still in place all they need is 2 BILLION dollars from the government to start enriching again.
Besides USEC there is another company that needs money to make the machines on site to install at this plant word is they want to make 11,500 centrifuge machines.Babcock Wilcox has a clean up operation there now converting waste into useable fuel.What do you think happened to the Russian nuke material from their decommissoned warheads? Processed at Piketon Ohio "swords into plowshares".So you are wrong all that stimulus money left and they can't give a loan after 4 years of 2 Billion dollars to create thousands of construction,manufacturing jobs now?

Hate to say...but after Fukishima your probably not gonna get that money.

Its a shame too I think we should be building Nuclear infrastructure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2011, 10:35 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
Classic talking point

Got Proof?
Proof of what? Obama policies failing? Have you looked at our unemployment numbers lately? Have you looked at the number of people losing their homes to foreclosure? Have you looked at the amount of money we honestly spent/lost bailing out the auto companies? Which talking point might you be speaking about this time?

Old 06-05-2011, 10:44 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Question Herman Cain, black conservative "I won’t stay on the Democrat plantation like I’m supposed to"

hmmm...

When have Pubs ever felt like they were supposed to "stay on the Democrat plantation?"

Old 06-05-2011, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Proof of what? Obama policies failing? Have you looked at our unemployment numbers lately? Have you looked at the number of people losing their homes to foreclosure? Have you looked at the amount of money we honestly spent/lost bailing out the auto companies? Which talking point might you be speaking about this time?

No you insinuated OBAMA is an Affirmative Action recipient...where is your proof.

Oh you got none?

Well I could assume that's a racist comment but since conservatives aren't racist because Herman Cain is there... Il hold off on that.

Old 06-05-2011, 11:31 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
No you insinuated OBAMA is an Affirmative Action recipient...where is your proof.

Oh you got none?

Well I could assume that's a racist comment but since conservatives aren't racist because Herman Cain is there... Il hold off on that.
Enough people have admitted to voting for Obama because they felt "we needed a black president" or it was time for a "black president" for me to feel how I do. I know a lot of people in my personal life who voted for Obama based on one thing, the color of his skin and not the content of his character. You can assume anything you want to, nobody is stopping you... but if you for just one second feel that accusing me of being a racist or having racist thoughts is something that bothers or concerns me in any way you're sadly mistaken. The unfounded and unwarranted accusation of racism from the idiot left wore themselves out about 2 years ago.

Old 06-05-2011, 11:47 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Enough people have admitted to voting for Obama because they felt "we needed a black president" or it was time for a "black president" for me to feel how I do. I know a lot of people in my personal life who voted for Obama based on one thing, the color of his skin and not the content of his character. You can assume anything you want to, nobody is stopping you... but if you for just one second feel that accusing me of being a racist or having racist thoughts is something that bothers or concerns me in any way you're sadly mistaken. The unfounded and unwarranted accusation of racism from the idiot left wore themselves out about 2 years ago.
You must run with a unique crowd because no one I know, including Blacks, as said they voted for him due to the color of his skin. I guess some of us use a diiferenct set of criteria to cast our votes, just like those that always vote straight ticket, mindless voters.
Casper

Old 06-05-2011, 11:50 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,301,747 times
Quote:
Kinda like "He wasn't born in Ameica" or "He's a Muslim" from the idiot Right.

Gotcha!

Old 06-05-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:

Oh I don't think for a minute your racist attitudes or feelings embarrass you.

Your just in for a rough ride since this country has a changing demographic and god help your party if you alienate Hispanics like your doing. Id Love to see Texas go BLUE

Old 06-05-2011, 11:59 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Quote:
Hate to say...but after Fukishima your probably not gonna get that money.

Its a shame too I think we should be building Nuclear infrastructure.
In 1952 Piketon created 22,000 jobs that would be a blessing here today....

Old 06-05-2011, 12:35 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
I like this Man, sorry you don't like a Man who has a mind of his own, i do and respect him. He speaks from the heart and you can see it in him. He has conviction, that some may not like too bad, this Man will not be bought by the media, and doubt will be anyone's patsy.

This Country is not rolling along at a great speed here, if you think this Country is on it's way to being strong once again, think again. Thanks to Obama and all this great Change he has brought to us. Cain clearly has it all over Obama, but some don't like strong Men, that have conviction, and stand by it. Cain has his own mind, and won't be part of a institution, that tells Blacks this is how one should think, i respect this Man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies