Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2011, 09:19 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
Lol but he doesn't say a non-Muslim needs a "Critical Skill"....just Muslims.

Try again?
Everyone needs a critical skill for those jobs, that is just understood. He included that to show that a skill is ALSO needed, not just a commitment.
Are you dizzy from spinning yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 09:22 AM

1,027 posts, read 824,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Everyone needs a critical skill for those jobs, that is just understood. He included that to show that a skill is ALSO needed, not just a commitment.
Are you dizzy from spinning yet?

What I don't get is why you Right-wingers just don't admit your Xenophobic and PROUD of it?

Why twist yourself into pretzels trying to justify a guy being a bigot when YOU SUPPORT THE BIGOTRY?

Either way its not like your gonna win elections but at least you'd have integrity.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,213,174 times
Quote:
Nope, it's called the vetting process. Have you ever heard of it?
I thought it was illegal to ask a persons religion while in the hiring process?

Again, only vote for people who propose sticking to the constitution (like Ron Paul) and we won't have an issue.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
I thought it was illegal to ask a persons religion while in the hiring process?

Again, only vote for people who propose sticking to the constitution (like Ron Paul) and we won't have an issue.
You don't have to ask anyone that question. Everything will be answered during the vetting process.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
What I don't get is why you Right-wingers just don't admit your Xenophobic and PROUD of it?

Why twist yourself into pretzels trying to justify a guy being a bigot when YOU SUPPORT THE BIGOTRY?

Either way its not like your gonna win elections but at least you'd have integrity.
I see you got backed into a corner so like a rat, you went for the throat.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:29 AM

Quote:
I see you got backed into a corner so like a rat, you went for the throat.

I always go for the throat with Right-Wingers...its called logic.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
its called logic.
So you call putting words into people's mouths and making things up through spin is logic? That really explains it then. Progressives (Liberals) are mentally challenged. That's the PC way of saying they are retarded!

Old 06-09-2011, 09:35 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Considering Muslims typically try to follow Sharia Law, and not american law, I have no problem with him asking people to affirm their loyalty to the Constitution. I actually think it should be required of EVERYONE elected to office, and when they break it, as so many in Congress do daily, be charged as a criminal.

His problem isnt due to the religion, its due to the laws that they follow. But I guess the truth isnt anywhere near as shocking as the lie pertrayed by liberals on it.
I think Hitler would have said the same thing. The problem wasn't due to the religion, but due to the Jewish culture and ethos. The insularity of the Jewish people (ignoring that laws were on the books that enforced that insularity), the deleterious effects their culture had on the rest of German or pure Aryan culture, their attacks on the German economy. It wasn't the God they worshipped that was a problem for Hitler and his followers, it was what accompanied the Jewish religion.

And now we have people in the United States trying to persecute another people for their religion. I guess history does repeat itself over and over and over.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
So you call putting words into people's mouths and making things up through spin is logic? That really explains it then. Progressives (Liberals) are mentally challenged. That's the PC way of saying they are retarded!
So do you think he would put further qualifications/steps/test/Oaths or any other method of judgment for a Muslim over a Non-Muslim?

See how I caught you?

Old 06-09-2011, 09:38 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I don't think there is anything he can say that will surprise me at this point

Herman Cain Would Require Muslim Appointees To Take A Special Loyalty Oath | ThinkProgress

I think that is a good idea.

Liberalism has poisoned rational thought and reason, which as led to the frisking of 85 year old women in wheelchairs and toddlers at aiports.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. One does not fish for trout in the middle of a four lane highway. Likewise, one must look for subsersives among thier demograhpic- young Muslim males.

It is not surprising at all that a common sense approach would shock liberals, are they are not accustomed to rational thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies