Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 06:34 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,762,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Ok, and I can say anyone without an open mind who believes blindly in our govt is the same.
I am sure you can, however it doesn make it so. conspiracy theorists really are crazy.

The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories | Wired Science*| Wired.com

Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds | Psychology Today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You have it totally backwards ..... anyone that believes a single word out of these liars mouths are brain dead. And anyone that believes they are incompetent when it comes to theft and killing hasn't been paying very close attention.
The longest ongoing WILDLY SUCCESSFUL conspiracy the world has ever known ... the Federal Reserve ... circa 1913 ... 98 years and still going strong .... counterfeiting monopoly money and passing it off as the real thing to the clueless American sheeple as well as the rest of the world.
Wall Street's wholesale looting of the entire world through over 1000 Trillion in phony derivatives .....
Breaking the mystery of the Atom, and the creation of Nuclear Weapons and Nuclear Energy ....
Military domination of the entire globe for over 60 years .....

Domination of Space Exploration for the past 50 years .....
Yeah .... just a bunch of bumbling buffoons who couldn't throw a birthday party?

No ... you couldn't throw a birthday party.
See above.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:37 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,003,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
You know, you have been quite insulting to those who hold different beliefs from you. I accept the fact you are never going to look beyond what you want to believe. But to call people like General Wesley Clark nuts or crazy is a bit over the top. And it would be nice if you'd find a way to agree to disagree without insulting people.

And I will not read your links due to this fact.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
You know, you have been quite insulting to those who hold different beliefs from you. I accept the fact you are never going to look beyond what you want to believe. But to call people like General Wesley Clark nuts or crazy is a bit over the top. And it would be nice if you'd find a way to agree to disagree without insulting people.
I can't help it if the psychology community agrees with me. Conspiracy theorists really have issue, there is no nice way to put it.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I can't help it if the psychology community agrees with me. Conspiracy theorists really have issue, there is no nice way to put it.
Sure there is. You can simply say we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Simple as that.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:44 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,193,000 times
In general the herd does not question anything. America is a conformist society. Anyone who questions popular beliefs is a non-conformist.
But keep in step, America.

I've voted Democrat (with exceptions) for decades, but I have a high regard for that Republican Dwight Eisenhower.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:45 PM

And just so you know who you are calling nuts, SB, pls read this bio from General Clark.

General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian of his class at West Point.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
In general the herd does not question anything. America is a conformist society. Anyone who questions popular beliefs is a non-conformist.
But keep in step, America.

I've voted Democrat (with exceptions) for decades, but I have a high regard for that Republican Dwight Eisenhower.
People who question 9/11 are called worse than non-conformists, as is evidenced by the thread.

It's quite simple. Conspiracies have existed for centuries, but the sheeple would rather slap the label of conspiracy theorist (as an insult) to anyone who questions what they are spoon fed by the MSM and the govt.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Sure there is. You can simply say we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Simple as that.
Nope, sorry. These people are dangerous. Truthers? There is no way I would ever agree to disagree with them. They are sickos. You don't placate the deranged, you urge them to get help.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
And just so you know who you are calling nuts, SB, pls read this bio from General Clark.

General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian of his class at West Point.
So what? His CV doesn't give him immunity from being nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies