Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 02:15 PM

355 posts, read 209,597 times

Advertisements

The state and the MIC has benefited greatly under an Obama administration. In fact, progressive liberals are torturing Americans (re: Bradley Manning) for being transparent while paying good blood money for cold blooded killer (re: Raymond Davis).

However, progressive liberals like to tell you lies. They like you to believe that they are anti-war, but they are not. They are some of the filthiest warmongers I have ever seen.

Their TSA agents dehumanize people while they round up people who expose their atrocities. Then they like to herald the fact that they are shutting down Afghanistan, yet they are leaving more troops in Afghanistan then what they were handed.

Why do progressive liberals like to lie about their warmongering?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 02:21 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Samantha Power, who is an uber Progressive LOVES war and she has said:

" I began to see war as an instrument to achieving my liberal, even radical values" -Samantha Power

Old 06-29-2011, 02:25 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Drink Water View Post
The state and the MIC has benefited greatly under an Obama administration. In fact, progressive liberals are torturing Americans (re: Bradley Manning) for being transparent while paying good blood money for cold blooded killer (re: Raymond Davis).

However, progressive liberals like to tell you lies. They like you to believe that they are anti-war, but they are not. They are some of the filthiest warmongers I have ever seen.

Their TSA agents dehumanize people while they round up people who expose their atrocities. Then they like to herald the fact that they are shutting down Afghanistan, yet they are leaving more troops in Afghanistan then what they were handed.

Why do progressive liberals like to lie about their warmongering?
I'm not sure water is all you drink?

You might want to look at the votes against Obama on the Libyan war where the majority of Dems voted against him in higher numbers than the GOP did.

TSA procedures started under Bush.

How many liberal websites would you like me list that oppose Obama on Afghanistan?

Old 06-29-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I'm not sure water is all you drink?

You might want to look at the votes against Obama on the Libyan war where the majority of Dems voted against him in higher numbers than the GOP did.

TSA procedures started under Bush.

How many liberal websites would you like me list that oppose Obama on Afghanistan?
About a dozen people, from both sides of the aisle, voted against Obama's Libya War oil and I congratulate them. In fact, they believe Bush to be the standard of morality. They compare every policy of Obama's to Bush in order to validate Obama. Progressives liberals do not have morals.

I know that the TSA started under Bush. However, progressive liberals love to state this fact while they currently dehumanize people.

Amy Goodman is one of the few progressive liberals who has been consistent about war and civil liberties, but please go ahead and knock yourself out while you rationalize away your warmongering.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:34 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,506,565 times
We're a member of Nato re: Libya
Bush created the TSA and NONE of you complained then.
Obama is ending both of the wars he DIDN'T create.

That must be some delicious conservative kool-aid you're mixing with that water.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:36 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post

That must be some delicious conservative kool-aid you're mixing with that water.
Ummmm. Bush set the withdrawl timeline for Iraq.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:

I voted for Nader and progressive liberals still blast me for it. How the hell am I a Bush supporter?

However, this is what progressive liberals do. They flat out lie in order to wage more war. Obama isn't ending ****. Obama is leaving more troops in Afghanistan than what he found.

Stop your lies please.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Drink Water View Post
I voted for Nader and progressive liberals still blast me for it. How the hell am I a Bush supporter?

However, this is what progressive liberals do. They lie about your in order to wage more war. Obama isn't ending ****. He is leaving more troops in Afghanistan than what he found.

Stop your lies please.
I don't know what person you support but you obviously support misinformation because that's all your spewing. Ending combat ops(the war) and leaving a risudual force their to train and maintain is a different story.

P.S. A vote for Nader is nothing to gloat about.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Ummmm. Bush set the withdrawl timeline for Iraq.
What? LOL..and Bush got Bin Laden too right? and Bush got Whitey Bulger? and Bush set the Afghanistan withdrawal timeline. Just stop.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I don't know what person you support but you obviously support misinformation because that's all your spewing.
Odd coming from someone who stated that I supported Bush when I vehemently opposed him.

Progressive liberals love to lie.

Quote:
P.S. A vote for Nader is nothing to gloat about.
Another progressive liberal lie. I am not gloating about it, but fixing your misinformation. However, you think Al Gore was the bomb, right?.

Stop your lies please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies