Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 12:01 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,291,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
I always hear liberals screaming that society has an obligation to pay for liberals' abortions, and if we don't want to pay for their abortions, then we should be required to pay for welfare for all the children that they claim will inevitably be born if women aren't given taxpayer-funded abortions on demand. If we object to further subsidizing their welfare checks, liberals demand that we pay for their birth control pill or their condoms. Well you know what, I for one say NO.

NO, I WILL NOT PAY FOR YOU TO KILL YOUR BABY.
NO, I WILL NOT PAY FOR ALL YOUR LITTLE BASTARD CHILDREN.
NO, I WILL NOT PAY FOR YOUR BIRTH CONTROL PILLS.

Liberals act as if it's their God-given right to have an orgasm, and if you refuse to subsidize their pursuit of an orgasm, you're some kind of cold, heartless monster. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Liberals are like children that never grew up, in that they want to enjoy all of the privileges of adulthood while at the same time bear none of the responsibilities that come with the privileges. Sex is not a fundamental right, it's a privilege for responsible adults, specifically two adults who are bound within the sanctity of marriage. If you aren't bound within the sanctity of marriage, then you simply have no right to sexual gratification, and it's quite selfish of you to demand that others sacrifice simply so you can experience sexual pleasure.

Shame on liberal men for not supporting the innocent children that result from their trysts.

Shame on liberal women for being so indiscriminate in the selection of their sexual partners.

Shame on liberal men and women for engaging in sexual relations outside of the sanctity of marriage.

You want birth control pills, YOU PAY FOR IT.
You want to have children out of wedlock, YOU PAY FOR IT.
You want to kill your baby, YOU PAY FOR IT.

Can't afford any of the options, sorry not my effing problem.
You always chant "KEEP THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY BEDROOM", well keep your bedroom out of my government and out of my wallet and we'll be okay.
Your numbers one and three contradict your number two.

Have you seen Idiocracy?

The "sanctity of marriage?" And who are you to say who can and cannot have sex and when you can and cannot have sex? You are going to the far end of what you are complaining about.

I don't want to pay for a defense budget that is the size of the rest of the world's combined. Stop complaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 12:01 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,694,356 times
Quote:
God
Oh. Which God? The Christian one? The Judaic one? The Islamic one? What about the ones who have multiple gods?

Old 07-12-2011, 12:07 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Why do liberals think sex is a fundamental right?
Beats the alternative.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:08 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
On whose authority?
Quote:
God
Big Brother

Old 07-12-2011, 12:12 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
What I want to know is where these posters come from and what their other screen names are. Come on...fess up.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:13 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
I agree the op needs some lovin' sure hope hes married

Old 07-12-2011, 12:53 AM

274 posts, read 370,981 times
Quote:
I always hear liberals screaming that society has an obligation to pay for liberals' abortions, and if we don't want to pay for their abortions, then we should be required to pay for welfare for all the children that they claim will inevitably be born if women aren't given taxpayer-funded abortions on demand. If we object to further subsidizing their welfare checks, liberals demand that we pay for their birth control pill or their condoms. Well you know what, I for one say NO.
Yikes, this is a little embarrassing, but here goes.

This morning I was in line getting my coffee and - being a liberal- I started screaming "society has an obligation to pay for my abortions!" and the guy behind me said he disagreed with me, so then I screamed "well in that case you should have to pay for the welfare for all the children I'm gonna have because you won't pay for my abortions!" and he got all mad about that too, so finally I screamed "Dammit, if you're not going to pay for my abortions OR pay for welfare for all those kids, the least you can do is pay for my birth control!"

Now that I think about it, I probably overreacted. You know how it is when you haven't had your coffee yet. I apologize. I don't usually scream that much.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:07 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by datacity12 View Post
Yikes, this is a little embarrassing, but here goes.

This morning I was in line getting my coffee and - being a liberal- I started screaming "society has an obligation to pay for my abortions!" and the guy behind me said he disagreed with me, so then I screamed "well in that case you should have to pay for the welfare for all the children I'm gonna have because you won't pay for my abortions!" and he got all mad about that too, so finally I screamed "Dammit, if you're not going to pay for my abortions OR pay for welfare for all those kids, the least you can do is pay for my birth control!"

Now that I think about it, I probably overreacted. You know how it is when you haven't had your coffee yet. I apologize. I don't usually scream that much.
Abortion is legal. Get one.

You choose to keep a child you can't afford, as opposed to adoption, that's your problem and there are many programs already out there to help you along.

Using abortion as a form of birth control is completely pathetic (minus a few cases).

Here's the thing: OBVIOUSLY way many are too stupid to take their BC pill every day or remember to get their shot or stick the ring that fell out back in or track the days they ovulate and use condoms as back up in every case...thank GOD those morons can have abortions. No one needs their stupidity multiplied.

It's not that hard to not get pregnant.

Apparently this country is chock full of idiots.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:21 AM

274 posts, read 370,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post

You choose to keep a child you can't afford, as opposed to adoption, that's your problem and there are many programs already out there to help you along.

Using abortion as a form of birth control is completely pathetic (minus a few cases).

Here's the thing: OBVIOUSLY way many are too stupid to take their BC pill every day or remember to get their shot or stick the ring that fell out back in or track the days they ovulate and use condoms as back up in every case...thank GOD those morons can have abortions. No one needs their stupidity multiplied.

Fine points my good fellow!

But being a liberal, and not having any common sense, I usually don't bother with birth control because I know I can just get an abortion anyway. Besides burning flags, there's nothing more fun than getting abortions! The place i go to, they have one of those frequent customer cards where they punch a hole each abortion, so then after the 12th one, you get the next one free!

Old 07-12-2011, 01:46 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,291,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by datacity12 View Post
Fine points my good fellow!

But being a liberal, and not having any common sense, I usually don't bother with birth control because I know I can just get an abortion anyway. Besides burning flags, there's nothing more fun than getting abortions! The place i go to, they have one of those frequent customer cards where they punch a hole each abortion, so then after the 12th one, you get the next one free!
You are this poster's Stephen Colbert.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies