Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 07:32 AM

608 posts, read 1,346,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I applaud your effort.

Pointing out facts, however, doesn't go over very well.

The repubs will just claim that both Bushes were RINO's.

Whenever a republican president does something opposite to what they claim to stand for, they are automatically counted as NOT republican.

It's quite funny...I'm waiting for them to claim that their hero Reagan was a Republican In Name Only.
Well I could go on, I have quotes from Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford and Regan. I mean at SOME point ONE of these Republican presidents must represent the Republican views.

By the way, the ONLY president to LOWER the debt ceiling....

Truman, the buck really did stop there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 07:35 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yes, obama needs to be called out on each and every lie that passes his lips.....and those doing the calling out will be quite busy.

Rep. Joe Walsh: Calls Obama a liar on default - Lynn Sweet

‪Walsh to Obama: Quit Lying‬‏ - YouTube

LOVE THIS!
A Republican is gonna tell someone else not to lie! That's too absurd.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:52 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
A man of Zero Integrity.....Barack Obama.....deserves nothing short of electoral defeat in 15 months. I personally believe American's have finally seen the writing on the wall. He's out in 2012.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:38 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,874,059 times
News flash, it is a safe bet that all politicians are crooks, regardless of the letter after their name. While the people of our country bicker like children, our appointed civil servants are raking in the dough. Instead of telling the hard working business man that he has to pay more in taxes, why don't we cut the extravagant benefits allotted to these people?

The bottom line is that it is our money that they **** away on their special interests and we are supposed to sit idly by as it happens.

Please people, take off the blinders because it is not me against you, its us against them.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:04 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,342,697 times
Joe Walsh was a complete jack ass on Mathews this afternoon. I don't care for Mathews' show very much. But Joe Walsh was ready for a fight and got KO'd.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:11 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
His words towards the office of the United States are horribly disrespectful. He was interviewed later and he was unable to explain where all that money was that he was talking about.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:30 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
His words towards the office of the United States are horribly disrespectful. He was interviewed later and he was unable to explain where all that money was that he was talking about.
Well deserved, considering nearly everything that comes out of obama's pie hole is a lie, demagoguery, class envy and divisiveness.

He has done more to divide this nation than any other president...because he is at heart a political partisan liberal ideologue.

EVERY lie that slips through his lips should be called out.

Oh btw, the Left has NO case for civility when it comes to the office of the presidency.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:37 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,166 times
Quote:
Point out anything untrue.
He can't.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:38 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,166 times
Quote:
Well deserved, considering nearly everything that comes out of obama's pie hole is a lie, demagoguery, class envy and divisiveness.

He has done more to divide this nation than any other president...because he is at heart a political partisan liberal ideologue.

EVERY lie that slips through his lips should be called out.

Oh btw, the Left has NO case for civility when it comes to the office of the presidency.
Amen. And lets hear a round of applause (and votes) to those that dare speak up!

Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
He can't.
I know, they never do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Amen. And lets hear a round of applause (and votes) to those that dare speak up!
They should set up a rapid response team to expose his myriad of lies and misleading statements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies