Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:36 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
If United States fails, the rest of the world will follow. Where can one go, really?
Go to Canada's newest territory, NUNAVUT.
It's 7.5 times the size of Texas and there are only 40,000 people in the whole place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2011, 09:39 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
I'm an Independent, and I'm voting for the reelection of this great President Obama.

I encourage all Republicans to leave the country because you certainly are of no use here. Most would breathe a sigh of relief if you would simply just disappear. Unfortunately, I can't imagine any other place in the world putting up with your bigoted nonsense. So you'll just have to stay here and continue to have your nose rubbed in it, while you desperately hustle for support and mischaracterize the other side.

President Obama is here through 2016 and don't you forget it.
And if I click my ruby slippers together three times while saying "There's no place like home" I will be transported back to Kansas.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:43 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times
Having come from another Country and having lived in the UK & Europe also having travelled to various Countries around the World i actually know the difference in how America and other Countries compare.
There isn't a country that is perfect and the "whingers" on here will be running from Country to Country as they will never find "Nervana".

Old 08-02-2011, 09:44 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Under which of your fantasy right wing POTUS's was the USA a Utopia? Bush maybe

BTW...anyone that uses the word "*******" should not throw stones. What a dumbass word, most likely made up by a five year old or someone with the I.Q. of one.
The USA never has and never will be a utopia and I'm in my mid 30s and have never known a truly great President.

I'm aware that liberal idiots here on CD dislike the term *******, that's likely because of the level of retardation found in the CD liberals. The truth hurts and life ain't easy, wear a helmet.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:59 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
I'm an Independent, and I'm voting for the reelection of this great President Obama.

LOL...Party shills are funny.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:59 PM

5,546 posts, read 10,001,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Having come from another Country and having lived in the UK & Europe also having travelled to various Countries around the World i actually know the difference in how America and other Countries compare.
There isn't a country that is perfect and the "whingers" on here will be running from Country to Country as they will never find "Nervana".
No one is looking for Nirvana. However, people may be looking for a country that is a better fit.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Quote:
I'm an Independent
Thanks for the best laugh of the nite. You are so bat $hi+ crazy for Obama you are on the verge of being a stalker.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:02 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,174 times
Quote:

I encourage all Republicans to leave the country because you certainly are of no use here. Most would breathe a sigh of relief if you would simply just disappear. Unfortunately, I can't imagine any other place in the world putting up with your bigoted nonsense. So you'll just have to stay here and continue to have your nose rubbed in it, while you desperately hustle for support and mischaracterize the other side.

President Obama is here through 2016 and don't you forget it.
Were you actually able to type this drivel with a straight face?

Old 08-02-2011, 10:04 PM

We would move to Australia,buy a small place in the country,and live out our days...if we didn't have family commitments here.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
No one is looking for Nirvana. However, people may be looking for a country that is a better fit.
This Country has a lot going for it but until the people realise that they are being treated like fools by the lawmakers, it will not change. As we can see from the debt ceiling circus..... it isn't any longer about doing what is best for America and its Citizens it is just a power struggle between the two parties. This Country used to be a "fit all" country but now it's a "fit the wealthy" Empire......... sad but true and the only way it can be changed is if Americans stop keeping their heads in the sand with their Butts exposed and let the lawmakers know that they are voted in for the benefit of ALL Americans and not just the "buddies" of the "fools on the hill".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies