Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2011, 07:57 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Nope. Read what she said.

There was no lobby, so, I believe a bomb hit the lobby first, and a couple of seconds later the plane hit.

She never said I ran through the damaged lobby and then the plane hit

So according to your shill logic... the lobby was COMPLETELY destroyed by the plane hitting the upper floors of the building... Yet the floor she was on wasn't destroyed...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2011, 07:57 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
It seems you hate to hear a lot of things... Especially video and documented evidence... You have relapsed back to Stage 1... You are quite the interesting case I see...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Arthur Schopenhauer
You simply can't refute anything I wrote.

I transcribed exactly what she said, compared her words to what you claim she said. As a reminder.

"There was no lobby, so, I believe a bomb hit the lobby first, and a couple of seconds later the plane hit.

She never said I ran through the damaged lobby and then the plane hit"

Next, I asked you to provide any evidence the government agrees with you about Seal Team 6, I also asked why only you and the government know that the Bin Laden operatives were killed in Afghanistan.

Fairly simple questions, that you can't answer.

Old 08-22-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
You simply can't refute anything I wrote.

I transcribed exactly what she said, compared her words to what you claim she said. As a reminder.

"There was no lobby, so, I believe a bomb hit the lobby first, and a couple of seconds later the plane hit.

Next, I asked you to provide any evidence the government agrees with you about Seal Team 6, I also asked why only you and the government know that the Bin Laden operatives were killed in Afghanistan.

They've already been answered... Your shill-ing is quite amusing...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
So according to your shill logic... the lobby was COMPLETELY destroyed by the plane hitting the upper floors of the building... Yet the floor she was on wasn't destroyed...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
You are firmly entrenched in stage one. Congrats!

Ok, so now you know she never said what you claim. You are jumping to conclusions. So let me tell you, the answer is yes, the point of impact was damaged first, the lobby very shortly thereafter. Jet fuel poured down the elevator shafts and burst in balls of fire into the lobby.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
They've already been answered... Your shill-ing is quite amusing...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
You have answered nothing, again sane people look at conspiracy theorists and simply shake their heads. I think this exchange clearly supports the following link.

The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories | Wired Science*| Wired.com
"There is, of course, something deeply troubling about cognitive dissonance, since it suggests that we double-down on our beliefs in light of conflicting evidence. While neuroscientists have begun to decipher the anatomy of this mental flaw – you can blame your anterior cingulate cortex – I sometimes worry that the internet is making things worse. Although we’re all vulnerable to cognitive dissonance (and the paranoid style has always been a loud presence in American politics) we seem to squander ever more oxygen on worthless conversations about Obama’s birth certificate and the North American Union. After all, thanks to Google we can find “evidence†in support of practically any belief. If you can imagine the conspiracy theory, there is a website out there ardently promoting it, and a clan of fellow believers who share your peculiar obsession with fluoridated drinking water and the New World Order. The end result is that we never have to recant. We can always find another link to “prove†that the government is trying to “zombify†us, or that aliens are going to destroy the earth at midnight."

Old 08-22-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
You are firmly entrenched in stage one. Congrats!

Ok, so now you know she never said what you claim. You are jumping to conclusions. So let me tell you, the answer is yes, the point of impact was damaged first, the lobby very shortly thereafter. Jet fuel poured down the elevator shafts and burst in balls of fire into the lobby.

I see that your stage of denial is quite entrenched in your psyche... According to your logic... The woman could not have lived to tell her story... Show everybody a link proving that jet fuel poured down the elevator shaft and completely destroyed the lobby... without destroying all the floors in between...

I see you are making progress... You are back between stages 1 and 2...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 08:13 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Just a reminder as we approach the 2012 elections. blah, blah, blah, blah
Wow, you liberals are getting desperate. It doesn't smell good at all. Relax, stop stressing out. You'll give yourself an aneurysm if you keep blaming Bush for everything.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
I see that your stage of denial is quite entrenched in your psyche... According to your logic... The woman could not have lived to tell her story... Show everybody a link proving that jet fuel poured down the elevator shaft and completely destroyed the lobby... without destroying all the floors in between...

I see you are making progress... You are back between stages 1 and 2...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Your kidding right? You really don't know anything about what happened that day do you?

Let's start here.

"A jet fuel fireball erupted upon impact and shot down at least one bank of elevators. The fireball exploded onto numerous lower floors, including the 77th and 22nd; the West Street lobby level; and the B4 level, four stories below ground. The burning jet fuel immediately created thick, black smoke that enveloped the upper floors and roof of the North Tower. The roof of the South Tower was also engulfed in smoke because of prevailing light winds from the northwest."
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch9.htm - broken link)

Old 08-22-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Your kidding right? You really don't know anything about what happened that day do you?

Let's start here.

"A jet fuel fireball erupted upon impact and shot down at least one bank of elevators. The fireball exploded onto numerous lower floors, including the 77th and 22nd; the West Street lobby level; and the B4 level, four stories below ground. The burning jet fuel immediately created thick, black smoke that enveloped the upper floors and roof of the North Tower. The roof of the South Tower was also engulfed in smoke because of prevailing light winds from the northwest."
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch9.htm - broken link)

Awwwww... You're back in stage 2... So... I ask... again... how was the lobby completely destroyed... without the floors in between sustaining any damage...

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 08-22-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Awwwww... You're back in stage 2... So... I ask... again... how was the lobby completely destroyed... without the floors in between sustaining any damage...

- Arthur Schopenhauer
Before I engage you any further (I really have no interest in wasting anymore time, I have accomplished what I have set out to do) you must concede these 2 points.

If not, I don't see any point in going further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies