Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2011, 05:27 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,582,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I've seen some funny conspiracy threads on C-D but this one tops them all, kudos to the OP
for you soldier

Steve Perry - Foolish Heart Lyrics - YouTube

http://conspiraciesthatweretrue.blog...cies-from.html

Old 09-17-2011, 06:44 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,224,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
for you soldier
Thanx bud, I owe ya one

Old 09-18-2011, 09:24 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,053,659 times
In a telephone call to Reuters on Saturday, Moussa Ibrahim, a spokesman for the deposed Libyan leader, said that 354 people were killed as a result of NATO airstrike on a residential building and a hotel in Gaddafi's hometown of Sirte.

"NATO attacked the city of Sirte last night with more than 30 rockets directed at the city's main hotel and the Tamin building, which consists of more than 90 residential apartments," Ibrahim said. "The result is more than 354 dead and 89 still missing and almost 700 injured in one night."

He added that many more have been killed in Sirte in NATO air attacks since the beginning of September.

"In the last 17 days, more than 2,000 residents of the city of Sirte were killed in NATO air strikes," Ibrahim told the news agency.

LIBYA. Sirte. 18.9.2011. NATO bombing kills Civilians - YouTube

This is a telling sign that the NATO- Al Qaeda rebels are losing... and are now bombing civilians... who are the ones fighting against NATO and Al Qaeda...

Old 09-19-2011, 03:22 PM

That's horrible what happened Saturday. The hospital must be overflowing and in need of supplies.
I just saw what happened yesterday, Sunday, on CNN. They had journalists imbedded with the rebels, and one got hit with shrapnel. He's crying out, I've been shot, I've been shot, then you see him being carried by 2 men. We are told he got airlifted out. They made the mistake of showing his injury, which looked like a mosquito bite on the back of his ankle. Honestly, it was a very small injury.
They were expecting a cake walk, they got a big surprise.

Trial of Destruction: Sarkozy sued for Libya crimes - YouTube

Old 09-19-2011, 07:21 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,214,330 times
Quote:
They made the mistake of showing his injury, which looked like a mosquito bite on the back of his ankle
I saw that piece. Here is a shot from it, note his right ankle... do your mosquito bites bleed like that?

You must be one tough guy to be able to sit in the comfort of your home and declare this guy's bleeding wound (with shrapnel still embedded in it) a mosquito bite.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
I saw that piece. Here is a shot from it, note his right ankle... do your mosquito bites bleed like that?

You must be one tough guy to be able to sit in the comfort of your home and declare this guy's bleeding wound (with shrapnel still embedded in it) a mosquito bite.
video isn't playing for me, could you provide another link?
Yeah, I'm pretty tuff. My rosebush tried to kill me the other day, you shoulda seen what a bloody mess I was.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:19 PM

here it is. This whole report appears staged to me. Are you really going to find the doctors crying on camera? The rebels fire the first shot, and seem dumbfounded that the opposition fired back. What did they expect?

Journalists With Guts: CNN Producer Shot While Reporting On Gadhafi (Vid) | GimmeMo (http://www.gimmemo.com/09/2011/journalists-guts-cnn-producer-shot-while-reporting-gadhafi-vid - broken link)

Old 09-19-2011, 11:19 PM

This video is from July, but is informative and still relevant as to documenting the crimes of NATO. I''m not sure this video will stay available on youtube, so I wanted to make sure we have a copy.
This uses subtitles, you will need to keep the pause button handy, to read it all - they cram a lot of information into 13 minutes.

Not To Be Shown on CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC or FOX - NATO's Crimes in Libya - YouTube

Old 09-20-2011, 04:58 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,053,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post

Quote:
video isn't playing for me, could you provide another link?
Yeah, I'm pretty tuff. My rosebush tried to kill me the other day, you shoulda seen what a bloody mess I was.
Quote:
here it is. This whole report appears staged to me. Are you really going to find the doctors crying on camera? The rebels fire the first shot, and seem dumbfounded that the opposition fired back. What did they expect?

Journalists With Guts: CNN Producer Shot While Reporting On Gadhafi (Vid) | GimmeMo (http://www.gimmemo.com/09/2011/journalists-guts-cnn-producer-shot-while-reporting-gadhafi-vid - broken link)
Whoa... that's some bad acting...

Old 09-20-2011, 10:30 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,214,330 times
Quote:
This whole report appears staged to me.
Yup, that sounds the most likely scenario.

CNN hired a bunch of actors to play rebels and drive to a town and pretend to exchange gunfire with other actors playing loyalists. They even got pyrotechnics and special effects people to blow up that ambulance. Then their actor pretending to be a reporter set off his stage-blood packet and pretends to be hit so they can rush him away, complete with the special effects makeup for that fake hole in his ankle so they can lead the story to the fake field hospital. There they have the fake Libyan doctors pretending to treat the fake wound on the fake reporter actor, with other fake patients lying in the background on gurneys, all so they can get the fake doctors pretending to cry on camera.

Your conclusion that the whole report was staged is the obvious and logial conclusion, especially since you don't think Doctors would cry about a colleague combined with the intimate knowledge of North African culture and how they display grief.

You sir, are as loony as your friend HC475. Seek help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.