Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2011, 01:14 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,334,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
The first thing to understand is that Obama, and the men who control him, have absolutely no interest or desire to have the United States economy recover and flourish.

In fact, they desire the opposite.

Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 01:21 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,117,461 times
Liberals don't know what "fundamentally change" actually means, because their perception of America is that it has never been exceptional to begin with. That's why they bought this POS's ruse.

I've always disliked Liberalism, but the 2008 election and all the sheep that stood in line to vote for this creep has forever (and I mean forever) changed my opinion of those who lean left. They simply cannot be trusted ever again.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:30 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,300,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C View Post
I think all the 2008 college students who are now unemployed graduates are starting to get that...
Yes, they probably are but geeoro isn't!

Old 08-27-2011, 01:50 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,067,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Liberals don't know what "fundamentally change" actually means, because their perception of America is that it has never been exceptional to begin with. That's why they bought this POS's ruse.

I've always disliked Liberalism, but the 2008 election and all the sheep that stood in line to vote for this creep has forever (and I mean forever) changed my opinion of those who lean left. They simply cannot be trusted ever again.

Excellent post.

And I really don't mean this to be rude...

...but I cannot for the life of me understand why people could hear this and STILL vote for him. I don't think I will ever understand it. Was 60% of America, or whatever it was, in a coma? or a fog? or too blind?

Even people I consider intelligent, like my parents, fell for this guy, the proverbial hook, line, and sinker.

Remember three days before the election when Tom Brokaw, of all people, actually went on air and said "You know what? We don't know anything about this guy and what he actually has done or plans to do" (not an exact quote).

But by then it was too late.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hzMas1bVidw

Old 08-27-2011, 02:10 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,362,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Where on earth do people get the idea Obama is intelligent?

He's an idiot!
For one thing, his slow-witted non-answers to even the most straightforward questions are seen by his supporters as "thoughtfulness". Clinton had good answers for even the toughest questions at his fingertips, so I guess that makes him a total imbecile...

Old 08-27-2011, 02:11 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,141,122 times
A combination of ivory tower thinking and a relentless pursuit of ideology regardless of whether it makes sense or not. Not to mention really god-awful leadership skills.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:43 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,334,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C View Post
For one thing, his slow-witted non-answers to even the most straightforward questions are seen by his supporters as "thoughtfulness". Clinton had good answers for even the toughest questions at his fingertips, so I guess that makes him a total imbecile...

Barack Obama Makes Shocking confession!! - YouTube

Here he is truthful.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:45 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,303,260 times
Lousy is too easy.

Horrific is better.

Worse then Carter is much more like it and we all know how bad Carter was.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:07 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,435,356 times
What I've said all along is that he wasn't qualified to step into the White House. The time he spent in congress was too short for him to establish him self in Washington. Hillary should have went first then maybe Obama.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:25 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,362,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
What I've said all along is that he wasn't qualified to step into the White House. The time he spent in congress was too short for him to establish him self in Washington. Hillary should have went first then maybe Obama.
So 2 or 3 more terms as back-bench senator would have somehow magically transformed him into a "leader"? He might have been the next Harry Reid, but that ain't sayin' much...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies