Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 03:56 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,059,888 times

Advertisements

Barack Obama is not a bad guy, but here are his serious presidential flaws:

1) He does not work across both sides of the aisle and does not concede when he is wrong on something because of political game

2) He speaks words, a lot of words, that appeal to public perception but does not demonstrate or produce actions to back his words and promises. His concern for the bulk of his issues addressed are merely talking points every election year.

3) His economic experience lacks considerably compared to other presidents, he is poor at balancing Govt revenues with the true impact of longterm expenditures.

4) He believes the Federal Govt can solve crisis problems, not the lack there of it. And as a result he signed into law ACA which provides way too much Federal regulatory power over healthcare that belongs to states.

In summary, the outcome of Obama presidency is that President of the US is a career job of showmanship and not of a person with true concern for the red white and blue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2014, 04:01 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,388,002 times
i want to say he dumb stupid and he smells but that not the case. I really believe he doesn't have the experience and he really doesn't know that himself. he wants to do what he wants and doesn't care about the law or the constitution. he wants to be king.

that sound far fetch huh, but i really think if he could figure a way to change law for a third term, he would in a heart beat

Old 05-27-2014, 04:03 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,334,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i want to say he dumb stupid and he smells but that not the case. I really believe he doesn't have the experience and he really doesn't know that himself. he wants to do what he wants and doesn't care about the law or the constitution. he wants to be king.

that sound far fetch huh, but i really think if he could figure a way to change law for a third term, he would in a heart beat
I think you are right.

Old 05-27-2014, 04:08 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I think you are right.
I think you're both wrong. I think he'll be glad when his term is over and he can get himself and his family out of the line of fire. The level of insults hurdled at him on a daily basis would break a lesser man.

Old 05-27-2014, 04:09 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,534,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS39 View Post
Barack Obama is not a bad guy, but here are his serious presidential flaws:

1) He does not work across both sides of the aisle and does not concede when he is wrong on something because of political game

2) He speaks words, a lot of words, that appeal to public perception but does not demonstrate or produce actions to back his words and promises. His concern for the bulk of his issues addressed are merely talking points every election year.

3) His economic experience lacks considerably compared to other presidents, he is poor at balancing Govt revenues with the true impact of longterm expenditures.

4) He believes the Federal Govt can solve crisis problems, not the lack there of it. And as a result he signed into law ACA which provides way too much Federal regulatory power over healthcare that belongs to states.

In summary, the outcome of Obama presidency is that President of the US is a career job of showmanship and not of a person with true concern for the red white and blue.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with one of C-D craziest posters!

Old 05-27-2014, 04:10 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,534,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I think you're both wrong. I think he'll be glad when his term is over and he can get himself and his family out of the line of fire. The level of insults hurdled at him on a daily basis would break a lesser man.
Do you think he hears the level of insults hurled at him? Do you think it's more or less than what Bush endured?

Old 05-27-2014, 04:16 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
O has narcissistic personality disorder.

They don't even make good convenience store clerks, let alone Presidents.
Is that your professional opinion, or did you hear it from FOX talking heads...who don't have degrees in psychiatry, either?

Old 05-27-2014, 04:20 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
There have been equal amount of insults thrown at Presidents Clinton and Bush.

Old 05-27-2014, 04:21 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,541,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Is that your professional opinion, or did you hear it from FOX talking heads...who don't have degrees in psychiatry, either?
Non-leftists can actually think without being told. They can also research. They also can spot a psycho fairly easily.

Quote:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
  • Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • Requires excessive admiration
  • Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  • Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
  • Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms | Psych Central

Old 05-27-2014, 04:30 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,334,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
There have been equal amount of insults thrown at Presidents Clinton and Bush.
Pretty close.

I do recall more "death to Bush" type of things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies