Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 10:31 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
The liberal idiots who post here on CD provide all the proof I would ever need.
Please be kind to the liberals.

They are in pain and have so little left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 02:21 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konraden View Post
Who was the main star of Matlock?
Andy Griffith. Know the answer to that, because my elderly aunt is a fan and never misses it on Hallmark.

P.S. She is a Democrat. Been one all her life, but she doesn't vote any more.

Last edited by Mrs. Skeffington; 09-14-2011 at 02:30 AM..

Old 09-14-2011, 02:40 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,980,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Sarah Palin is actually an extremely effective leader, but the drive-by media had a mission to destroy her. They did because most Americans simply accept as fact anything the fuzzy blue light tells them.
She has such a unique leadership style too. I especially like the part where she quits her job halfway through a term. It's leadership skills like that, that set her apart from Obama, who was just a community organizer after all.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:45 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
She has such a unique leadership style too. I especially like the part where she quits her job halfway through a term.
Maybe Obama should emulate her.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:21 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
The young Obama supporters are stupid? How much more brilliant are older voters who vote against stupid crap like gay rights & abortions?

Old 09-14-2011, 04:33 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
All supporters of scumbag clown Obozo are stupid.
If this is representative of the depth of rightwing thinking i think i'll stick with the Democrats..

Old 09-14-2011, 09:37 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
And people wonder why college students and recent grads vote Democrat in such high percentages. Gee, I wonder why?

Quit talking down to college students like a bunch of asshats and maybe you could garnish some support.
I was a college student in the early 50s and will never forget how successful my experiment on those younger students (all sophomores was). I had to deliver a heckling speech and in 1952 was sure that I would be heckled out of the room when I tried to convince the class that they should become Communists. Hell, in 1952 the Cold War was ramping up every day. I found that those kids were so gullible that they were asking where they sign up after I finished. Not one question about how the system worked, just kids ready to sign up. I didn't understand how they could sit there looking at me as if I were the stupid one when I asked them when the Dictatorship of the Proletariat would end. They were ready to see it take place right away.

Nope, college students aren't gullible and malleable. That is just the reason that the Communists of the 20s and 30s worked so hard on college age students. Now those Communists were far left and have never ceased to exist just as their knowledge about kids fresh out of the house and on their own are easy targets. When you look at who the most avid Obama supporters were in 2007 you have to know that they were after young people and college students were the easiest to get at through their captive audience professors.

Open your eyes and look at what is being said.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:41 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
If this is representative of the depth of rightwing thinking i think i'll stick with the Democrats..
I think you will do just that.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:24 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
It seems to be. When I question all the Obama supporters I know about his actual statements and policies, they look like deer stuck in the headlights. NONE of them have a clue what this guy actually supports or what is contained in his proposed bills.

For instance, they have no clue his new jobless bill actually INCREASES taxes to businesses after it temporarily decreases selected taxes. So he can put it out there that his bill reduced taxes, when it actually increases them. They also don't realize that no matter how much Obama talks about this bill being the "let's rebuild our infrastructure plan", it actually spends a very small percentage on it just like the last time he pulled this crap. How many times can Obama claim that's what the bills is all about, yet it be the complete opposite and his zombies believe it?
And you got it too, they seem not to care, they are going to vote based on what their head tells them, does not matter they know not a thing about his policies, does not matter, or that they know what he supports, does not matter, their head tells them this, they will agree with whatever Obama puts out there. But how can one not care about our Country and where we are headed, not in a good direction by the way, thanks to Obama.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:28 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Just how stupid are young Obama supporters? Listen to this!

About as dumb as you can get and that goes for any age Obama supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies