Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 08:30 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,670,949 times

Advertisements

More on this story below:

Is Limbaugh right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 08:42 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
No one is better at inciting anger than Rush Limbaugh!

Did Limbaugh Try To Incite Violence?

Old 09-20-2011, 08:47 AM

Who is the fat pig Limbaugh to talk?

Quote:
[Limbaugh] said the riots would ensure a Democrat is not elected as president, and his listeners have a responsibility to make sure the riots happen. "Riots in Denver, at the Democrat Convention, would see to it that we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said during Wednesday's radio broadcast. He then went on to say that's the best thing that could happen to the country. Limbaugh cited Al Sharpton, saying the Barack Obama supporter threatened to superdelegates that "there's going to be trouble" if the presidency is taken from Obama."
Limbaugh: "Riot In Denver!"

Old 09-20-2011, 08:47 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post

Is Limbaugh right?
Of course, Limbaugh is right as is the author of that piece. I have been saying for over 2 years that Obama wants to see things like this happen. I am more afraid of those riots now than ever before. I will just say I feel this way and drive on. I think that Obama and his little group of czars see the handwriting on the wall, if an election takes place next fall, and they need some method of keeping him in office. What would work better than a few really violent riots that could easily bring on the need for martial law and putting off the election for an indeterminate time.

“You can have a breakdown of law and order so the people will unfortunately be begging for stabilization,.

My man, Beck, has been saying this very thing for more than a year and I have been thinking like that much longer than that. I become more fearful of this when I think about what may soon happen to our economic situation. Put them all together and there is a good chance that we are in real trouble. Of course, I think that all Obama's use of regulation and spending is directed at just the situation mentioned above. It has done a great job of keeping unemployment high and that will result in serious problems we haven't had in well over 100 years.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:48 AM

Limbaugh calls for violence against President Obama - YouTube

Old 09-20-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Who is the fat pig Limbaugh to talk?

Limbaugh: "Riot In Denver!"
I have to wonder if you think that things are any different now, three years from the writing of that HuffPo article, than they were then. You are trying very hard to put the words of Limbaugh of 2008 in his mouth now. I know why you want to do that but just want everybody to realize that your link is to a three year old article.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:56 AM

I got to wondering when Limbaugh would be heard from in that MSNBC video when it got so close to the end, but once i saw Andrea Mitchell's face I knew we would make it and sure enough they did work him in just at the end.

I think that video is one main reason I don't have MSNBC on my satellite program.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have to wonder if you think that things are any different now, three years from the writing of that HuffPo article, than they were then. You are trying very hard to put the words of Limbaugh of 2008 in his mouth now. I know why you want to do that but just want everybody to realize that your link is to a three year old article.
Are you saying that inciting violence was okay in 2008?

Old 09-20-2011, 09:13 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Right or wrong this country was founded with riots and chaos.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:15 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,135,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post

Is Limbaugh right?

No. His opinion is based on nothing. He's just flapping his fat, hateful lips and of course the dittoheads, being brainless prats, will no doubt accept his rant as the Gospel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies