Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 08:59 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times

Advertisements

All day, every day we are accused of being racists; now that HC is rising to the top, the radical left hate machine has to try extra hard to portray us as racists, even going so far as to claim that we are only voting for him to prove that we are not racist. lol Well, what if HC got the nominee and picked Rubio as his running mate? The Neo Prog propagandists would go crazy trying to spin hate outta that. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2011, 09:03 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
I think it's great they are pulling out the racism card so early and at every opportunity.

The more they (obama's sycophantic supporters) do it, the less impact it has, the more voters get angry.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:11 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All day, every day we are accused of being racists; now that HC is rising to the top, the radical left hate machine has to try extra hard to portray us as racists, even going so far as to claim that we are only voting for him to prove that we are not racist. lol Well, what if HC got the nominee and picked Rubio as his running mate? The Neo Prog propagandists would go crazy trying to spin hate outta that. lol

Easy...racist NO, classist YES. The class warfare lines will be drawn and the battle engaged. Cain + Rubio = regressive regressive taxation.

The working class will be ground down to toiling rent slaves groaning under steep taxation.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I think it's great they are pulling out the racism card so early and at every opportunity.

The more they (obama's sycophantic supporters) do it, the less impact it has, the more voters get angry.

Jesse Jackson and John Edwards destroyed the class card, so some people (wrongly) believe they have to (wrongly) play the race card.

But now the economy is so bad that the class card is going to resonate in the face of candidates like Cain and perhaps Rubio.

Two Americas, indeed.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Easy...racist NO, classist YES. The class warfare lines will be drawn and the battle engaged. Cain + Rubio = regressive regressive taxation.

The working class will be ground down to toiling rent slaves groaning under steep taxation.
Uh. Obama and his politics of jealousy is the epitome of class warfare. He is teaching you Neo Progs that it is okay to hate rich people. I wouldn't be shocked if one of your more nutty members killed a wealthy person. The jealousy has got to stop!

Old 10-02-2011, 09:22 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,939,872 times
Can you explain to me where you encountered the term Neo Prog? You're the only one this board who uses it, and you use it all the time, yet it doesn't actually seem to be a real ideology with people who identify themselves as neoprogs outside of a small reddit group (and they are actually anti-Obama).

Old 10-02-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Uh. Obama and his politics of jealousy is the epitome of class warfare. He is teaching you Neo Progs that it is okay to hate rich people. I wouldn't be shocked if one of your more nutty members killed a wealthy person. The jealousy has got to stop!

Herman Cain wants to tax my rent. He wants to double my taxes, He wants to make tens of millions of Americans worse off while the rich and wealthy become better off.

I'm not trying to tax him, and I would appreciate if he stopped trying to tax me.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Can you explain to me where you encountered the term Neo Prog? You're the only one this board who uses it, and you use it all the time, yet it doesn't actually seem to be a real ideology with people who identify themselves as neoprogs outside of a small reddit group (and they are actually anti-Obama).

I explained it once before, but I don't mind repeating again, you asked nicely. The term Neo Con (neoconservative) has been around for a while, so I figured if what's good for the proverbial goose, is good for the gander; i.e if we can have neo cons, why can't we have neo progs? My interpretation of a neo prog, is a modern day, western leftist, sadly the majority of whom have hijacked the democrat party. I will now give you some descriptions of Neo Prog behavior:

A Neo Prog professes tolerance, but is only tolerant towards those that they agree with. Disagree with Obama's policies? A Neo Prog will immediately label you a racist, as evidenced by nearly a dozen daily threads on this very forum.

Don't agree with abortion? A Neo Prog will immediately label you anti-woman.

Believe that marriage is between one man and one woman? A Neo Prog will immediately label you a bigot, homophobe and a hater.

Neo Progs basically believe that it is the governments job to provide for you and that the government, in it's infinite wisdom knows how to run your life better than you do.

Neo Progs believe in the politics of jealousy. They despise the rich and wish to take from them and give it to those that they deem less fortunate. They call it fairness or income redistribution. I call it stealing.

Neo Progs believe in the politics of personal destruction, i.e hate. Anyone with whom the disagree is stupid, bigoted, unenlightened, doesn't believe in science, etc. This tactic was first proscribed by a far left radical Saul Alinsky in his book Rule for Radicals (the Bible for many Neo Progs).

Any way, that's just a brief description of a Neo Prog, hope it helped.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Herman Cain wants to tax my rent. He wants to double my taxes, He wants to make tens of millions of Americans worse off while the rich and wealthy become better off.

I'm not trying to tax him, and I would appreciate if he stopped trying to tax me.
And Obama wants to steal other peoples money and give it to those that he deems are "less fortunate." May I suggest a remedy that I will employ? Don't vote for the guy that you don't like. Pretty simple, aint it?

Old 10-02-2011, 09:50 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times
I saw Chris Wallace's interview with Cain tonight, and I really liked him. He is funny, personable, seems to be a straight shooter. And he is what Obama pretends to be, someone who truly grew up from humble beginnings to become extremely successful. But he is also something that Obama has never been, and more then likely never will be- an actual leader. He was able to take over Godfather's when it was going into bankruptcy and turn it around. Hmm, what else is teetering on bankruptcy?

Obama and Co. have to be quaking in their boots over Cain's rise in popularity. He exposes Obama for the fraud he really is. Cain's father worked 3 jobs at once- including as a janitor and a chaffeur. His mother was a domestic worker. They lived in Atlanta in during segregration. Cain truly grew up in humble beginnings and has truly dealt with real racism.

By contrast, Obama had an oil executive step father, bank VP grandmother, most exclusive private schools. The story he tried to invent for himself is what Cain actually lived.

I don't know a ton about Cain, but as a person, I like him really well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies