Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 05:26 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
One thing for sure my dog is a better person than vick.

My dogs are better people than anyone in Washington DC-lol.

Dogs rule!

sunny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2007, 06:11 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,494,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
My dogs are better people than anyone in Washington DC-lol.

Dogs rule!

sunny
I hear that!!!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:00 PM

37 posts, read 25,744 times
Lohan- she put innocent people in danger by drinking, drugging and driving. I'm sorry that Vick hurt and killed some dogs, but come on, people are more important than animals.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:06 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,651,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
Lohan- she put innocent people in danger by drinking, drugging and driving. I'm sorry that Vick hurt and killed some dogs, but come on, people are more important than animals.
The point you made about people being more important than animals,is the point I've tried to make in every thread that involves Vick and dog fighting.Still Im glad you mentioned it again.

Ive mentioned in other threads that many babies are killed everyday and its no big deal,yet a couple dogs are killed and its a huge deal.Human life is much more important than an animals.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:19 PM

37 posts, read 25,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
The point you made about people being more important than animals,is the point I've tried to make in every thread that involves Vick and dog fighting.Still Im glad you mentioned it again.

Ive mentioned in other threads that many babies are killed everyday and its no big deal,yet a couple dogs are killed and its a huge deal.Human life is much more important than an animals.
I hear ya!

Old 08-27-2007, 04:58 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,830,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post
I just read that Lindsay Lohan's felony cocaine charges were reduced to misdemeanors. Who is more of a threat to society, Mike Vick or Lindsay Lohan?
Lohan is a safety issue. She is a dopehead and a threat to drivers everywhere.

Vick is just a sadistic heathen, who delights himself in watching dogs maul each other to death, slowly bleeding in excruciating pain.

Lindsey needs to go up the road, but she won't because of back alley deals with liberal California prossecutors. Vick is (hopefully) going to do some time and lose his contract. This guy is a sadistic individual.

Vick supporters (like the NAACP and several black sports players) claim dogfighting is a sport (an assertion most Americans disagree with) and compares it to hunting. Really, I ask??

The objective of hunting is to take out an animal with one shot, no pain. Hunter's do not delight in the animal's death. The goal is no suffering - that is proof of good hunting skills. The hunted animal is completely used - meat, the fur/skin, and head. Unlike dogfighting, where animals are tortured by Vick and the likes of him where animals have a slow, painful death, hunters do it painlessly and they eat the animal's meat and all. It is not killing for pleasure like dogfighting; they take out the animal for food and for a "greater good", if you will.

Same way with fishing. I am sorry PETA types, fishing and hunting are NOT the same as dogfighting.

Old 08-27-2007, 05:45 PM

3,160 posts, read 10,617,212 times
Lindsay Lohan is a maniac who might kill a human being with her reckless behavior. She deserves more punishment than she is getting, but other people get those charges reduced everyday too.

Mike Vick could have shot those dogs, not killed them in the sadistic way he and the others did. People who are sadistic to animals are often sadistic to human beings. I think he is a danger to society for that reason.

His lame excuses about gambling don't fly. They should keep him from ever playing in the NFL again.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:25 PM

4 posts, read 4,784 times
Electrocuting dogs is horrific,and an accident caused by a coke-head is also
horrific,They both need alot of jail time and lyndsey needs a real rehab before
she hurts or kills someone,If she is high on coke she probably would'nt feel a thing but the devestation she will cause someones family will last a life time.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:48 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggydavis View Post
Lindsay Lohan is a maniac who might kill a human being with her reckless behavior. She deserves more punishment than she is getting, but other people get those charges reduced everyday too.

Mike Vick could have shot those dogs, not killed them in the sadistic way he and the others did. People who are sadistic to animals are often sadistic to human beings. I think he is a danger to society for that reason.

His lame excuses about gambling don't fly. They should keep him from ever playing in the NFL again.
The mother in the car that Lohan was chasing was frantic with fear. remember people they are in Ca. anything can happen there and does. She did not know who was chasing her. How horrible that would be with drive bye's and gang initiations etc etc.

Old 08-30-2007, 01:54 AM

1,981 posts, read 5,988,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post
I just read that Lindsay Lohan's felony cocaine charges were reduced to misdemeanors. Who is more of a threat to society, Mike Vick or Lindsay Lohan?
I think we should do to Vick what he did to some of those poor helpless animals.... I can't believe that!!!!! It sickens me!!! Hanging them among other things if they didn't fight well!!! I don't know if I could be in the same room with that man and not attack him... I may be rash. But I'm a huge animal lover. If we don't care for them and protect them for sickos like Vick who will?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies