Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 08:02 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,579,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Democrats have structured the tax code in such a way as to penalize married couples. Part of their plan to destroy the American family.

What does that mean, to be a 30 year old virgin homosexual? Kathleen Sebelius will grant you taxpayer funded psychiatric counselling.

I hope that waiting for "the right guy" ... one your Dad will proud of ... will be worth the wait. And that your first boinking in the butt is SPECIAL.

I am not mentally ill. What makes you think i am? and plenty of people are looking for love, like real love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2011, 08:03 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,415,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
........Never mind.
See the studies on birth order....

Old 10-28-2011, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I guess I'll tell my five boys, all of whom were breastfed, that they're supposed to be gay. Might be a bit of a surprise to their wives and girlfriends, though.

Or is it just the girl babies who become gay from being breastfed?

I'm confused.

Too funny (not to mention ridiculous).

And if that were the case, what about all those generations of babies who were breastfed.....before baby formula?
It makes me very sad that people still think like this.
There's a good chance one of your 5 sons will be gay.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The point was just the opposite - proof that liberals truly are mentally deficient.
Don't make your problems, our problems.
What does sexual orientation have to do with "liberals"?

Old 10-28-2011, 08:13 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,491,310 times
What do people think we should do? put yourself in my shoes and tell me what youd do?

If women won't go out with you .... get a dog.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
What do people think we should do? put yourself in my shoes and tell me what youd do?

If women won't go out with you .... get a dog.
i don't like women, so why would i go out with them?

Old 10-28-2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall84 View Post
Kill Myself.

thanks for the helpful advice

Old 10-28-2011, 08:19 AM

529 posts, read 364,825 times
No problem.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
It makes sense to me. Just like any animal, we are learning from the moment we open our eyes. This is why a traditional family upbringing is so vitally important.

But imprinted feelings, responses, & fantasies cannot be unlearned.
We can control the behavior that emerges in response to our imprinting,
but as far as we know, there is no way to erase imprinting.
Learned behaviors can be superimposed over imprinted responses.
For instance, we can learn to use either hand with great skill.
But it will be more difficult for the less dominant side to learn.

If sexual responses were learned (rather than imprinted),
then we would naturally assume that they could be unlearned.
But if our sexual fantasies and responses are built into us
at a deeper level—imprinted in our sex-files—
then our attempts to change these imprinted responses
will not work as easily as efforts to change simple learned behavior.

Confusion arises in the area of sex because our brains contain
both learned sexual behavior and sexual imprinting.
For instance, complex behaviors like dating and marriage are learned.
But such learned patterns of relating
have been superimposed on our imprinted heterosexual sex-scripts.
For most of us, this creates no problems.
But if we have been imprinted with homosexual sex-scripts,
then the patterns of heterosexual dating and marriage will be difficult.

Likewise, the complex patterns of homosexual behavior
that have developed within various gay communities or sub-cultures
are mostly learned patterns, which have been superimposed
on top of imprinted homosexual fantasies.
SEXOLOGY---how imprinted sexual fantasies differ from learned social responses
And what does this have to do with sexual orientation?

Old 10-28-2011, 08:21 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,849,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
i've been gay my whole life without choice. What do people who are against marriage equality think we shoudl do? marry someone of the opposite sex via lying to them? and then get blamed for destrying two lives? should we both be unhappy to make strangers happy? why does this even make strangers happy?

why would a GAY PERSON have a STRIGHT MARRIAGE?

btw, i'm 34 and still a virgin. I have a degree in religion and am a good person but I am waiting to find the right person, and when i do i although i live the state that i grew up in with my friends and family and i don't like moving far away from them I have to move FAR AWAY from family and friends to another state to get married, unlike most of you.

I simply don't understand how someone is PASSIONATE about ENSURING someone else doesn't get a right that they get becaue they were born differently.

Again, i don't get it.

what does someone's sexual orientation have to do with 'morality'.

why do some people think this should be up to 'the public' when voting on OTHER people's rights WHILE THEY ENJOY them are unconstitutional?

don't get it.
It is not a moral question - sexuality or breeding is not an evil act - nor is not breeding an evil act - On the other hand I have asked gay men this question...ÃŒf I put you on a desert island with a fine and beautiful woman..and came back in a couple of years...would you have produced a child - most surprisingly say yes..

It just might be that lesbians and gays simply never meet the right person. Or have totally given up on the opposite sex..because of a bad experience or a warped up bringing - Your mother may have been a hag who vacariously turned you into a mutant female (dark humor) -

The word orientation regarding sex is a strange and inaccurate term - In the old days - and mean hundreds of years ago - supposed gay men would do their duty and marry a woman and have children - then lead a pleasure seeking life by having interactions with those of the same sex...NOW we have this thing called `- living a lie` - which is kind of stupid...It is the person that you love - the entity and the spirit within - if it happens to be of the same sex it shouldnot be dictated by modern social engineering that you have sex.

Nothing wrong with loving a person of the same sex - but it may be better to have sex with the opposite sex...again - a supposedly gay male will never find the woman of his dreams if society has set rules in stone that this will never happen. Anything is possible _ As you see - I do not believe that the gay VS straight issue is a real issue...Frankly I don`t believe in afixed orientations regarding human beings- they are more than sexual entities -

Now getting back to your difficulty...carry yourself with dignity - and do not be forced by society to identify yourself with any said group - keep your individuality and freedom at all cost - Let the universe unfold as it should and do not let others dictate your destiny - In the mean time relax and don`t worry that the world - straight and gay has not evolved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies