Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 07:35 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
How does sitting in streets help you find a job? Shortage ≠ absence.
So you are claiming there are plenty of jobs for everyone?
Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
That's BS.

I live in an area where you see a small page of classified ads.

But, jobs are out there.

The folks that WANT to work - will.

And that will help them to move on.

Sorry losers who want everything given to them.
Bless your heart, I live in an area where there arent any jobs.
And they arent "out there", whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.
Go back to your fantasyland.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:37 PM

16,042 posts, read 21,963,273 times
Quote:
If times are tough... you don't just teach liberal students that loans can be forgiven.

Dammit, it's time that people become responsible. I don't want to bail out students that are too lazy to find a job.
You're OK with the corporations and banks.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Really?
They are not by any means all unemployed. Employed workers, paras, and professionals are part of OWS. Bashers like to stereotype; it keeps their theories safe.

See the new thread on this forum: BOA just handed 75 trillion in derivatives to the US taxpayers

Why do you think those people are out there.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgirl View Post
They are not by any means all unemployed. Employed workers, paras, and professionals are part of OWS. Bashers like to stereotype; it keeps their theories safe.
I know that, thank you for reiterating the point.....you know how the bashers also like to say that there are plenty of jobs out there, you just have to "look" for them.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:50 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,636 times
Quote:
Really?

Maybe not for everyone. kshe95girl, but for those who get up off of the couch.

The problem, mostly is Obama's restrictions on job creation. He won't allow an environment for businesses to hire.

If you have posters in your dorm room of Obama .... when women of the sixties loved Donny Osmand and Keith Partridge, and all you care about is sex, you aren't any smarter than when a college education only cost $5,000.

You have wasted your parent's money. You could have easily gotten laid by the guy down the road who has decided to work making something tangible. Not solar crap.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Maybe not for everyone. kshe95girl, but for those who get up off of the couch.

The problem, mostly is Obama's restrictions on job creation. He won't allow an environment for businesses to hire.

If you have posters in your dorm room of Obama .... when women of the sixties loved Donny Osmand and Keith Partridge, and all you care about is sex, you aren't any smarter than when a college education only cost $5,000.

You have wasted your parent's money. You could have easily gotten laid by the guy down the road who has decided to work making something tangible. Not solar crap.
Unlike you, I actually had a pulse in the 60s, so dont hand me any of your crap, sonny.
Oh, and get your pop references right, Donny and David were the 70s, not the 60s.
Come back when you actually have something of substance to say......in the immortal words of Donny, abridged for you.....
"Go away, little boy...."

Old 10-27-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Unlike you, I actually had a pulse in the 60s, so dont hand me any of your crap, sonny.
Oh, and get your pop references right, Donny and David were the 70s, not the 60s.
Come back when you actually have something of substance to say......in the immortal words of Donny, abridged for you.....

I think there's something a little contradictory in Yooper's post--read it again.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgirl View Post
I think there's something a little contradictory in Yooper's post--read it again.
The whole post is one big contradiction.
I take it you are speaking of the 2nd line of its post?
Please, why would they know anything about that if it cant even get the easy pop references right?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:06 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
My thoughts exactly...my posters were Jim Morrison and RFK. Like you, I prefer dealing with posters who are informed and thoughtful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies