Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 08:29 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
"Well it was just one tea party person" that:

Stomped on a young woman's head

Charged a stage swinging at speakers

Carried misspelled, hate filled signs

Goes on ignorant tirades

Boos a gay soldier

Applauds allowing someone without health insurance to die

Now makes a fool out of themselves and calls the woman a "wh*re"

This wasn't just an isolated incidence, the tea party is fueled by hate, violence and ignorance.
Must we remind you, the President is President of" ALL PEOPLE" and what has he called the Tea Party People...........

start, where the problem first began. The Commander in Chief has no respect, he chooses sides.

You can't take a handful of people and say it's the whole Tea Party!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 08:32 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Apparently so! Yet they get whipped up into faux rage if someone dares call one of their own something they don't like.
Yeah, bet you wasn't sticking up for Palin, when the left came out with their C**T t-shirts, now were you????

Selective outrage, works better for the left!!

Old 11-04-2011, 08:49 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514
Having access to an emergency room as an avenue of last resort is not the same as having health coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
We still have to foot the bill.
You're right, we do. Emergency room care is significantly more expensive than a visit to a doctor's office, and we all pay for that. And people with no access to a doctor will often wait until they are really sick before heading to an emergency room; sicker patients equals more expensive care. It just makes sense to make affordable healthcare accessible to everyone.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:14 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Yeah, bet you wasn't sticking up for Palin, when the left came out with their C**T t-shirts, now were you????

Selective outrage, works better for the left!!
Never heard about that. Yes, I would have spoken out against it. I have defended Palin several times. You're barkng up the wrong tree, pal.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:51 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
^^For example:

Quote:
(Re: Bristol Palin) It is malicious to imply that she is the mother of Trig Palin based on hearsay. Someone pointed out, it is biologically impossible. Trig Palin was born April 18. The very earliest his mother could have gotten pregnant again is May 1, which would make her due Jan. 25. And that's a stretch biologically.

Sarah just signed a lucrative book deal. I don't think they're hurting for money.
Quote:
(Re: Sarah Palin) Same here! I even gave her some wiggle room for a few days. I think she's intelligent enough for politics; it doesn't seem to take a rocket scientist. But that swaggering speech at the RNC was enough for me.

I too am confident she is Trig's mother. I think the rumors got started because of rumors that Bristol was pregnant. . . which turned out to be true. That debacle reminded me of the old game of "telephone" or "gossip" that we used to play as kids. By the time a story got to the end of a line of several people, it had changed greatly.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:53 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,757 times
Will the government post agents in the ER to stop you from using it?

Old 11-04-2011, 10:01 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yeah, Matt, they will.

Thank you for stopping by with another insightful post. You always add...nothing...to the conversation.
What's the plan for government to kick people out of the ER?

Do you know?

Old 11-04-2011, 10:05 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,249 times
Did that guy have a purse?

Old 11-04-2011, 11:23 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
seriously. if I had to personally 'draft' someone to run for President, it would be Elizabeth Warren. I have tremendous respect for her.
Thanks for letting us know that your opinion and judgment is pretty much worthless.

She's an extremist siren.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:34 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
What's the plan for government to kick people out of the ER?

Do you know?
Do you ever post anything except lame questions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies