Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 02:37 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,233,558 times

Advertisements

BBC Now Admits AL Qaeda Never Existed - YouTube!

This should not be much of a surprise. However, what's surprising is how we keep falling for these sorts of things, decade after decade...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 07:33 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Yeah, they never existed. All those terrorists that make videos about attacks and calling themselves Al-Qaeda are all CIA operatives! LMAO!

Old 12-06-2011, 07:36 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
That must be a surprise to all the people in al-quida.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:44 AM

3,201 posts, read 3,858,998 times
I imagine the US had to put a name to the enemy, or else it would appear Don Quixote was in control.

Old 12-06-2011, 08:15 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,656 times
We teach our children almost from birth to suspend logic and accept BS as fact. From the Easter Bunny to whatever deity they've been old to bow to, they are conditioned to accept fiction as reality. Is this video for real? Hell if I know. I've been lied to for half a century too and only know enough to doubt pretty much everything.

Old 12-06-2011, 08:32 AM

78,435 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Wow. A whole you-tube video and everything.....and we are the ones that believe anything?

<Holds up a mirror>

Old 12-06-2011, 08:51 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,827,269 times
Al Qaeda never existed as an organized group. It was a collective name used by the US government for Mujahideen groups in Afghanistan in the 1980s, AKA "Afghan Freedom Fighters". The name "Al Qaeda" was merely a banner name used for the collection and perhaps popularized by the American government.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:17 AM

668 posts, read 2,187,543 times
Why the BBC chooses to ignore what is plainly in front of thier face, and coming to a nieghborhood near them, with bombs strapped to the back of thier children and women and men, is beyond me.

They had thier '(9/11)' with the Radical Muslims blowing up busses and trains... yet, they continue to hide thier faces in thier hands to ignore it and hope it will 'go away'!! AINT GONNA HAPPEN FOLKS!!

The more we expose thier threats to our Society and eradicate those who would do massive damage, is when we can start to 'mature' as a Human Society. You would put down an angry dog, if its going to harm your children, or yourself, so, until they, (the Radicals), learn that they have to start living and growing, and maturing so that they can be productive citizens, they have to either be isolated or killed.

Dont give me that, we kill those who would kill our kids, and ourselves. Ther Prisons are full of prisoners on death row...

Im all into forgiving and forgetting, but, when someone is 'hell bent' on committing mass murder, then there is only one option, erradification of the varmit.

Al Quada is a threat to Society and no matter how the Press wants to handle this, innocent lives being snuffed out, just wont go away... It leaves a stain and a bitter pill in our mouths to swallow.
Time to dish out the Medicine of Justice....

My two cents and a wee bit extra for the po' box...

I wish you well...

Jesse

Old 12-06-2011, 10:05 AM

78,435 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Al Qaeda never existed as an organized group. It was a collective name used by the US government for Mujahideen groups in Afghanistan in the 1980s, AKA "Afghan Freedom Fighters". The name "Al Qaeda" was merely a banner name used for the collection and perhaps popularized by the American government.
So basically the OP is using semantics to quite literally mean that the terror attacks on the London subways and so forth were faked.

In the news for years they've used terms like "affiliated" etc etc. and heck a number of terror plots and attacks have just been 1 guy acting on his own who never went to any terrorist training camp or what not.

So, it's pretty clear to me that Al Queda is as you described and is just a convenient "catch all" for the masses to keep things at more of an 8th grade level of understanding. The complex descriptions etc. are saved for the people more involved....just like most topics.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:05 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodworkingmenace View Post
Why the BBC chooses to ignore what is plainly in front of thier face, and coming to a nieghborhood near them, with bombs strapped to the back of thier children and women and men, is beyond me.

They had thier '(9/11)' with the Radical Muslims blowing up busses and trains... yet, they continue to hide thier faces in thier hands to ignore it and hope it will 'go away'!! AINT GONNA HAPPEN FOLKS!!

The more we expose thier threats to our Society and eradicate those who would do massive damage, is when we can start to 'mature' as a Human Society. You would put down an angry dog, if its going to harm your children, or yourself, so, until they, (the Radicals), learn that they have to start living and growing, and maturing so that they can be productive citizens, they have to either be isolated or killed.

Dont give me that, we kill those who would kill our kids, and ourselves. Ther Prisons are full of prisoners on death row...

Im all into forgiving and forgetting, but, when someone is 'hell bent' on committing mass murder, then there is only one option, erradification of the varmit.

Al Quada is a threat to Society and no matter how the Press wants to handle this, innocent lives being snuffed out, just wont go away... It leaves a stain and a bitter pill in our mouths to swallow.
Time to dish out the Medicine of Justice....

My two cents and a wee bit extra for the po' box...

I wish you well...

Jesse
You can't kill all the terrorist but you can kill the reason they want to become terrorists. Treat the cause not the symptom.
Michael Scheuier CIA head of the Bin Laden unit and the reasons why they attack us.

We weren't after Bin Laden

C (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/7753-cias-bin-laden-hunter-ordered-to-stand-down-10-times - broken link)IA’s Bin Laden Hunter Ordered to Stand Down 10 Times (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/7753-cias-bin-laden-hunter-ordered-to-stand-down-10-times - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies