Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 06:41 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
Boudin ass!

Cajun ass!

BTW- why did I see LSU fans spit-roasting an entire alligator at the LSU-Bama pre-game show?
Gator is good food if cooked right. Old girfriend's dad once killed a gator. He deboned the tail and cut it up into steaks. He then placed the steaks in his own marinade for a few days to tenderize the meat. Fired up the pit and made gator steaks and gator burgers.

Payday is Thursday. Wanna come over for some boudin? We get it from a great place two miles from my house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 06:42 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
No it isn't a "racial slur" but it is indeed racist. As one wise man once said, why do I have to be a black axehole, why can't I just be a plain old axehole?"
That isn't racist in any way, I don't give a damn what a bunch of liberal idiots think. If Tiger doesn't want people to call him an ahole he should stop being a royal ahole. If Tiger is embarrassed of his skin color that's not my problem but let's be honest, Tiger Woods likely has a lot more to worry about than this. The people making a big deal out of this are the same people who make a big deal out of EVERYTHING that they can when it comes to false claims of racism.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 PM

608 posts, read 923,881 times
Quote:
Boudin ass!

Cajun ass!

BTW- why did I see LSU fans spit-roasting an entire alligator at the LSU-Bama pre-game show?
Say what? I'm Acadian! Really though, the PC crowd is taking this all way too far.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:45 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,394,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Gator is good food if cooked right. Old girfriend's dad once killed a gator. He deboned the tail and cut it up into steaks. He then placed the steaks in his own marinade for a few days to tenderize the meat. Fired up the pit and made gator steaks and gator burgers.

Payday is Thursday. Wanna come over for some boudin? We get it from a great place two miles from my house.
Opelousas mon ami. Les gens de coleur libré. Had catfish at my wedding. Spicy catfish.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:46 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
well its all true, but of course his timing was terrible.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:47 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
Say what? I'm Acadian! Really though, the PC crowd is taking this all way too far.
As a certified coonass I'm very much not insulted. Did someone say Catfish?

Old 11-05-2011, 06:48 PM

4,136 posts, read 2,839,429 times
Quote:
Not sure I consider it racist. Undertones maybe, but not to the letter.

But he was with Tiger for how long? It's like a girl ripping on an ex, but she slept with the guy for years without issue.
Gotta agree w/ GreyDay.

My initial thought was "So what? I've been called a lot worse"

<--Black Guy

Old 11-05-2011, 06:48 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Opelousas mon ami. Had catfish at my wedding. Spicy catfish.
I use Lafayette for my profile but I'm really from Carencro. We had jambalaya and crawfish pie at our wedding.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Boudin ass!

Cajun ass!

Because alligator is yummy

Quote:

Boudin? Yummy! I'm inviting myself over!

Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,394,304 times
Quote:
I use Lafayette for my profile but I'm really from Carencro. We had jambalaya and crawfish pie at our wedding.
So much better than bland undercooked chicken and an unseasoned 'beef' dish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies