Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 09:43 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
MSM hits new low in it's quest to take out Herman Cain
This is pretty funny given how often I've seen Ron Paul supporters claiming the MSM purposely engineered Cain's rise to prominence in the polls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 06:28 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
You know what? That's not even freakin' funny. I know what point you're trying to make (and failing miserably) but to even imply that about a member of this forum because he sees things differently than you do is pretty f*****g disgusting.

So, let me get this right. You don't agree with what I said and you are speaking out about it? Failing miserably? Does not look like it, you are pissed and that was my entire objective.

This is the problem, take your damn blinders off.....

When a woman says something the man is GUILTY until proven innocent, period....nothing more to say. That is why I made that first statment.

You did realize that the Anonymous accuser and anonymous friends that also backed the anonymous accuser.

Really....

Next question, who did you meet for a breif moment 10 years ago at your work? Can you truthfully answer this question?

Old 11-09-2011, 06:43 AM

4,412 posts, read 3,959,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
[b][color=sienna]
Cain has my vote, and donations and ordered his book as a way to vote for him with my bucks, so to speak.
Well, his campaign has already been caught buying copies of his book using your contributions dollars, but I'm sure he'd appreciate the extra support.

The Republican power brokers have already decided that Romney's their guy. Cain's leading in Iowa and South Carolina wasn't to be tolerated, so they went digging and this is what they came up with. That said, I've never through that Cain had any intention of actually wanting President. His campaign thus far has been more book tour and speaking engagements than an actual campaign. I don't think he anticipated such a lead.

Also, the media sharks circled due to Cain constantly changing his story. This probably would have already passed if he had confronted the allegations head-on instead of denying and then lying about the details.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:12 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
The only thing Mr. Cain has to do to assure his failure is to keep talking.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:14 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
Well, his campaign has already been caught buying copies of his book using your contributions dollars, but I'm sure he'd appreciate the extra support.

The Republican power brokers have already decided that Romney's their guy. Cain's leading in Iowa and South Carolina wasn't to be tolerated, so they went digging and this is what they came up with. That said, I've never through that Cain had any intention of actually wanting President. His campaign thus far has been more book tour and speaking engagements than an actual campaign. I don't think he anticipated such a lead.

Also, the media sharks circled due to Cain constantly changing his story. This probably would have already passed if he had confronted the allegations head-on instead of denying and then lying about the details.
LOL, at least he didn't use tax payer dollars.

State Department Spends Thousands Promoting Obama's Books

"Embassies in countries from France to Indonesia decided that the American taxpayer would like to give away copies of Obama’s two books—Dreams from My Father and The Audacity of Hope—for the enlightenment of the locals. In Paris, they were still dishing out copies of the 16-year-old Dreams from My Father as recently as March of this year.
The State Department’s generosity with public funds to promote Obama’s literary efforts—at a time when it has been closing American libraries overseas to cut costs—was revealed last week by The Washington Times, which reported that State had bought more than $70,000 worth of the two books for Christmas “gratuities” and stocking of “key libraries” abroad.
A review of the expenditures in a federal database did not reveal any examples of State Department purchases of books by former Presidents George W. Bush or Bill Clinton, according to the Times."

Old 11-09-2011, 08:47 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Conservatives are supposedly all for personal responsibility, that is until they do something wrong. Then it is the fault of everyone else.

I find it funny that your assumprion is that Cain is guilty of everything this woman accuses him of.

Short sighted partisanship becomes you, and is more than obvious to anyone who reads your inane blabbering.

Please...continue.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:55 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This is apparently what makes the "big story" at CNN. Not just an anon source but an anonymous friend of the anonymous source. This is getting beyond bizarre now.

"Meanwhile, a longtime friend of one of Cain's unidentified accusers said Tuesday that Cain mentioned a possible job promotion at the same time he made the accuser uncomfortable with sexual innuendo and overtures.
The woman, who spoke on condition of not being identified, said she spoke extensively with her friend about Cain's conduct in 1998 at the time the accuser was allegedly being harassed by Cain while both worked at the restaurant association."

Cain rejects latest allegations of sexual harassment - CNN.com
If only they were this curious about 0bama back in 2007

Old 11-09-2011, 09:01 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
It's clearly a hit job. Black predator, white woman.
Clearly, the racists are out in force in the mainstream media:

Finney explained. “Also remember these women were ten years younger than we’re seeing them now. So that whole power dynamic. This is an older man, this younger women. White women, Black man.

“It’s very jarring for the GOP, for anybody, I think, to see a black man be sexually aggressive in an unwanted way toward a blonde, white — especially a blonde, white woman,” added Touré.

MSNBC’s Karen Finney: Will GOP Rally Around Cain Despite Accuser Being White? | Mediaite

Old 11-09-2011, 09:08 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Hermie said he would take a lie detector test if he had a reason to, damn isn't accusations of some
form of sexual misconduct by 4 women enough reason? I think Hermie is a lying POS.....JMHO.

ETA: He is a narcissist as well, that is obvious by continuously referring to himself in the third person.

Last edited by meson; 11-09-2011 at 09:33 AM..

Old 11-09-2011, 09:27 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Such a lot of effort for nothing. In the first place, this happened more than a decade ago. Why is this woman making so much noise now? And in the second place, help from the media isn't necessary. Cain will take himself out of the race. His 9-9-9 tax proposal is nothing short of devastating for the middle class; he can't count on too many votes there.

And his behavior towards people on whose votes he must count is nothing short of self-destructive. You are running for office; not just any office, but President of the United States. You do not lash out at a questioner with, "What part of 'no' don't you understand?" He has a much higher opinion of himself than he should be demonstrating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies