Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 08:24 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Who paid for the last female Obama vacation? Remember when they fly on our planes we are paying for them.
Michelle Obama is our First Lady - and as such she is given the same travel arrangements that Laura Bush. Hilary Clinton, Barbara Bush, etc. etc. etc. all received.

Palin is an idiot half term governor from Alaska who managed to bamboozle a bunch of gullible people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2011, 08:29 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Aw c'mon, I think the present group of Repug candidates are just as good as Sarah at whining about Obama without having anything of their own to offer.......the Clown Parade continues....

But I do miss the poster who practically had an orgasm posting about her beloved "AWESOME" Sarah....that was funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am not a her and was surely one of the righties who stood up for Palin. I have laughed at you more than once when you played your game about the vetting of Palin.
LOLOL!!! I wasn't referring to you but obviously YOU have a guilty conscience about having an orgasm when posting about Sarah...

Now, what's this goofy "vetting"game crap you're babbling about???

Old 11-12-2011, 08:33 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
LOLOL!!! I wasn't referring to you but obviously YOU have a guilty conscience about having an orgasm when posting about Sarah...

Old 11-12-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
You mean the hard news reporters who sifted through her 20+ thousand emails couldn't come up with anything?

What a bummer. I thought for sure she was gonna be "toast"

(Remember that old chestnut of a thread?)
So, where is she???

Old 11-12-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
What is funny is that the libs feign amusement at the GOP candidates and Sarah Palin....but the truth of the matter is that they will do almost anything to take the attention off of the pitiful record of the Obama administration. There is no way to defend it....there is nothing that they can brag about except betting Bin Laden.

It's one of those nervous situations where you find yourself laughing in spite of the desperate situation you find yourself in....Custer might have done the same thing at Little Bighorn.

I love it when libs post stuff like this.....bringing up Sarah Palin??

Desperation time is it?
Can't defend Palin?...bring up Obama (off topic)...desperation time is it?

But I can understand why Palin's supporters get so embarrassed at the mention of her name....
SHHH, they don't want anyone to remind them of her for some reason...LOLOLOL!!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 08:51 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Can't defend Palin?...bring up Obama (off topic)...desperation time is it?

But I can understand why Palin's supporters get so embarrassed at the mention of her name....
SHHH, they don't want anyone to remind them of her for some reason...LOLOLOL!!!!
Palin was alot more ready for Prime Time when it came to debates than Rick Perry has been. Of course, if Rick Perry were still a member of the party of Democrats he's be as qualified as gaffe-master VP Biden.

Yep, the lefties can rip on Palin, Perry etc... but they've got "say it isn't so Joe" a heartbeat from the red button right now!

Old 11-12-2011, 11:29 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
Nope, that chalk board voice about drove me 'round the bend and as far as entertainment is concerned we've got a new GOP clown car full of entertainment.
Her voice is pleasant compared to Shrillary! (Hillary Clinton.)

Old 11-12-2011, 11:33 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
We miss you Sarah

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

Old 11-13-2011, 12:08 AM

1,440 posts, read 1,170,159 times
Maybe she's on vacation in Russia? No one knows for sure.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:11 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Sure, Herman Cain and Rick Perry provide some laughs, but no one is as good as Sarah.

Where has she been?
Why don't you put out an APB out for her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies