Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 09:57 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times

Advertisements

Portland PD Releases Video of #Occupy Protester Punching Police Horse in the Face | The Gateway Pundit

Video included

Now this ticks me off. As a person that loves horses, grew up riding a horse, I was on a horse at the age of 4.

I get to some this wont be that big of an issue why would it? Rape is over looked, using the bathroom on police cars, sidewalks, all of the rest that is happening at these protest

BUT that horse didnt have a choice to be there. Learn some respect people is that really asking to much. That horse is innocent in all of this.

Respect people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2011, 10:02 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
That horse is smarter than the people being rounded up, I'm not really surprised.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:07 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,639,314 times
So I guess PETA is not an Occupier supporter?

Old 11-20-2011, 10:09 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Where the hell is PETA when you really need them?

Old 11-20-2011, 10:44 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Too bad the horse didn't give him a little nip.

These big guys are so well trained.

Watch the SECOND vid and listen to what this scum was saying;

LiveLeak.com - OWS Portland Protester Punches Police Horse

Content warning - language.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:45 AM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
I can't stand these Occupy scum. There's video after video of them behaving like animals, yet there are people that still throw their support behind them. And what's ironic is that these same people that support these Occupy lunatics are the same ones that were so quick to condemn the Tea Partiers, who never behaved anywhere close to as bad as these Occupiers.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:14 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,095,507 times
The cop in the middle (Black horse) was using his horse as a weapon, attempting to get the horse to move forward and trample the guy. Then cop uses his baton as a punching weapon to person in gas mask trying to get the guy out of the middle.

Both officers should be disciplined and removed from the riot duty. But where's Portland PD with that plea? Then and only then should the guy who "punched" the horse come forward or be identified.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:18 PM

1,435 posts, read 1,554,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
I can't stand these Occupy scum. There's video after video of them behaving like animals, yet there are people that still throw their support behind them. And what's ironic is that these same people that support these Occupy lunatics are the same ones that were so quick to condemn the Tea Partiers, who never behaved anywhere close to as bad as these Occupiers.
Oh, but you don't watch un-biased, truthful, angelic foreign news reports on the Occupiers like RT!! :Chris Forte | Facebook

Unbiased-right!!

Old 11-20-2011, 03:20 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Wow, maybe you should watch the video. The guy is pushing his horse into the protester and shoving him against the butt of the horse in front of him with 2 other horses surrounding him. Two people are trying to get everyone out of the officers way, yet he continues to push the animal almost over the protester.

Sorry, I like animals but if the choice is getting smooshed by a horse and lashing out...I know I would attempt to save my own life even if I had to hurt the poor horse doing what its rider wants. Facts of life kiddo, people will try and not die. It's a survival mechanism.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:21 PM

1,435 posts, read 1,554,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
The cop in the middle (Black horse) was using his horse as a weapon, attempting to get the horse to move forward and trample the guy. Then cop uses his baton as a punching weapon to person in gas mask trying to get the guy out of the middle.

Both officers should be disciplined and removed from the riot duty. But where's Portland PD with that plea? Then and only then should the guy who "punched" the horse come forward or be identified.
Why didn't the Occupiers move? And why should Portland PD discipline him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies