Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 07:24 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times

Advertisements

Very interesting

"180" Movie - YouTube

Old 11-21-2011, 08:28 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,736,880 times
the dumbing of the populus is in full swing.. scary thing!! it's working..

Old 11-21-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the dumbing of the populus is in full swing.. scary thing!! it's working..
Did you watch the whole thing? It goes on to explain facts about abortion and practically everyone being interviewed changed their views 180 degrees. But I agree about the beginning where those young adults never heard of hitler. Scary indeed.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:11 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,206,697 times
The emphasis in schools today is sex education, how to get along with the boy sitting next to you who thinks he's a girl and how not to voice your opinion on anything that anyone might find offensive...

The concept of history to the last few generations only goes so far as who had the high score, who shakes their booty the best and who their BFF was last month...

Old 11-21-2011, 09:51 PM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Did you watch the whole thing? It goes on to explain facts about abortion and practically everyone being interviewed changed their views 180 degrees.
Surely you mean "practically everyone who the editors chose to keep in the movie".

Old 11-21-2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Did you watch the whole thing? It goes on to explain facts about abortion and practically everyone being interviewed changed their views 180 degrees. But I agree about the beginning where those young adults never heard of hitler. Scary indeed.

you cant compair hitler to abortion..

one of the questions the reporter was asking was "what is a good reason for killing a baby in the womb"??

here's a few reasons to have a abortion,, "a woman gets raped by some knife wielding crack addict creep

if the mothers life is at risk, medical complications etc..

to stop the overpopulation of the world..

if one is in extreme poverty..

abortion is a womans right..

it says "holocaust in america",, try russia BBC NEWS | Europe | Russia turns spotlight on abortion

Old 11-22-2011, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
you cant compair hitler to abortion..

one of the questions the reporter was asking was "what is a good reason for killing a baby in the womb"??

here's a few reasons to have a abortion,, "a woman gets raped by some knife wielding crack addict creep
Why should that give you the right to kill the baby?

Quote:
if the mothers life is at risk, medical complications etc..
If the mother dies, the baby dies too, so this is a good reason. It's the only good reason I can think of

Quote:
to stop the overpopulation of the world..
Hitler would have been the first to agree with this

Quote:
if one is in extreme poverty..
Adoption, anyone?

Quote:
abortion is a womans right..
Should it always be the parent's right to kill their children?

Quote:
it says "holocaust in america",, try russia BBC NEWS | Europe | Russia turns spotlight on abortion
Yes, I know, them too.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:

If the mother dies, the baby dies too, so this is a good reason. It's the only good reason I can think of

then your not thinking clearly,, why the hell on earth would a woman want to keep some violent criminals baby.??

lot's of abortions nowdays,, i guess there's lot's of hittlers in your mind...

Adoption, anyone?

get rid of all the red tape and more people would adopt..

not in all cases, to many factors to mention..

Yes, I know, them too.
in the vid they make it sound like the usa is the only one with a lot of abortions.. well like i said>> in russia it's worse, the average woman in russia has like 7 abortions in her life time...

do you know that a sperm is a living thing?? should all sperm be created as equals.?? should we try to impregnate all available eggs with all the sperm.

you do know this planet has a carring capacity for humans right?? well the number is not far down the road.. so should we speed up the destrution of the planet for all the creatures that live on it, inlcuding ourselves??? what do you think will happen when the earth reaches it's peak capacity..? i can tell you right now, you think there's a lot of abortions now,?? just wait about 20 to 40 years!!! it ain't going to be a pretty sight..

Old 11-22-2011, 03:13 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:

Adoption, anyone?

Yes, I know, them too.
Step 1. Define a Baby

Old 11-22-2011, 07:15 PM

306 posts, read 218,972 times
I watched a little...
I am for-semite,but I don't understand the purpose of such videos...
The nazis today are just street punks. They have no political power.
No need to bother with cockroaches...

ROUND TWO...

I watched a little more...
That guy is a counter-abortion freak...
Get lost...
The embryo is not a person ( with brain ) till the 12th week...
Till that time,abortions should be legal...
"Late term" abortions are a different story...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies