Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think America is in a decline ..?
YES & it is IRREVERSIBLE... 39 33.05%
YES,but it is REVERSIBLE... 68 57.63%
NO decline,NO rise..In the same position,as in the past 6 5.08%
NO,it is in a FRAGILE rise 5 4.24%
NO,it is in a STRONG rise... 0 0%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 01:39 PM

306 posts, read 218,773 times

Advertisements

True,93 % is astonishing...

I foretell many surprises in elections 2012...

Districts going Dem for 50 years will elect a Repub...
Districts going Repub for 50 years will elect a Dem...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2011, 04:44 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
[quote=floridasandy;21929865]i think we are beat up and discouraged because we have squids running the country, looting it.

i don't care how much manufacturing you do-minimum wage in our state is $7.31 (florida). how many hours of productivity were stolen with the bailouts? how can you just lose billions of dollars in iraq? where is the accountability? how much productivity do you need to make that up? what about all that money that isn't going to be repaid at all from TARP and the bailouts? i think we can all drive around and see all the empty businesses to get a sign of what is coming with the commercial sector.

i think the only candidate who is even addressing what the government and the federal reserve have done (and continue to do with now the european bailouts) is ron paul.

americans are losing the dream of home ownership and jobs for life, as they scramble from one job to another. those of us who own homes better think about those who are losing theirs, because the fabric of our society is all tied together. now the government tells us it is good to "rent" because they are taking over the homes, and i can't begin to tell you how much fraud there is in the real estate market now.

that is another disgrace and there is nobody stopping it, and nobody even investigating it.

Agree 200 % with you on this. I saw it coming in S. Florida 2001. Ops managers at banks and we were instructed to run a sweatshop as much as possible, and to circumvent ANY labor law.

This is not the America my father fought in the war for. Its circling the drain. Now most towns /cities "infrastructure" is cheap retail and "big box" malls...Americans refuse to see what is coming down the pipeline. Its sad really.

MSM continues to try to "dumb down" the populace. once people wake up and truly see what is happening, hopefully they will vote accordingly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies