Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 11:34 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
A lie, repeated often, becomes the truth.
For some it only has to be told once, since it supports their own existing hate and agenda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 11:36 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Obama Hussein the Kenyan muslim hates Christian America, nothing new there.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:36 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
For some it only has to be told once, since it supports their own existing hate and agenda
I would like to believe that most of these people aren't simpletons but actually aware that they are resorting to lies for a sense of personal satisfaction/accomplishments.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:40 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Obama Hussein the Kenyan muslim hates Christian America, nothing new there.
Such thoughtful posts have their own thread, created with such thoughtfulness in mind.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:43 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Interesting that this thread is still active, since it was based on a LIE to begin with and it was pointed out fairly early. Get a Life, People
Maybe the thread's still alive because some of you still claim the op is a lie, and some of us haven't given up on telling you the op is the truth.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I would like to believe that most of these people aren't simpletons but actually aware that they are resorting to lies for a sense of personal satisfaction/accomplishments.
Sorry to break it to ya, but you already know, several of them actually are simpletons, or as I refer to them, nitwits. They can be fun to watch especially when several of them actually post exactly the same posts or repeat their own posts over and over in the hope that it will somehow become truth. The Birthers are my favorites but those that make the Commie and Muslim claims can sometimes be a hoot to watch chase their own tails. Proof not all men evolved to the same levels, just don't tell them they get cranky.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:50 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
I'm glad he didn't.

Obama is the political leader of this country.

He is not my spiritual leader.

If you want a spiritual leader, join a church.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:52 AM

1,001 posts, read 1,990,056 times

Old 12-01-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Maybe the thread's still alive because some of you still claim the op is a lie, and some of us haven't given up on telling you the op is the truth.
Having read comprehension issues? Go back and read the several posts that prove this is nothing more than another rightie attack thread. Personally I could not care less if he did or didn't, Thanksgiving is not a religous holiday, or didn't ya know that And besides, the beliefs of the President when it comes to religon are none of my or Your business, it is a secular job not a religous one.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:52 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Having read comprehension issues? Go back and read the several posts that prove this is nothing more than another rightie attack thread. Personally I could not care less if he did or didn't, Thanksgiving is not a religous holiday, or didn't ya know that And besides, the beliefs of the President when it comes to religon are none of my or Your business, it is a secular job not a religous one.
Like you, I don't care what he said or didn't about god. The FACT is, spoken and written in the English language, he didn't mention god in his weekly radio address. The op is About the weekly address. In his Thanksgiving proclamation he Did thank god.

I quoted from Washington, Lincoln, Clinton, and Obama. If you don't believe the history of Thanksgiving Day is religious-oriented, your problem is worse than lack of comprehension.

I understand why fundie anti-theists and anti-christians are confused. Most of them support Obama and prefer that he not mention god. He's either a big liar about being a christian or he's one of the knuckleheads who believes in the imaginary sky daddy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies